PDA

View Full Version : Thanks.......

Threes company
08-31-2008, 04:36 PM
...... to the people who make this site possible. I ran into a few issues with my X this morning, right before I was to leave on a trail ride that we've had planned for over a month now. first thing I did was to hit the 3ww website..... search... and within 5 minutes I had all the info I needed to get my trike up and running. if I missed this ride all I would have heard for the rest of the year was: "get a four wheeler" or "get a real machine" or my all time favorite... "can't you afford somthing made in this century?". So thanks to all those quick to help with technical info and the ones who make it all possible! ok... time to wash off this mud!! :TrikesOwn

dirtface
08-31-2008, 04:43 PM
This site has taught me quite a few things too. So what did all your fellow quad riders say about your 200x?

Dammit!
08-31-2008, 04:49 PM
...... to the people who make this site possible. I ran into a few issues with my X this morning, right before I was to leave on a trail ride that we've had planned for over a month now. first thing I did was to hit the 3ww website..... search... and within 5 minutes I had all the info I needed to get my trike up and running. if I missed this ride all I would have heard for the rest of the year was: "get a four wheeler" or "get a real machine" or my all time favorite... "can't you afford somthing made in this century?". So thanks to all those quick to help with technical info and the ones who make it all possible! ok... time to wash off this mud!! :TrikesOwn

Lesson to be learned right there! :beer

Did you get any pics or vids on the ride?

Threes company
08-31-2008, 06:20 PM
Hey guys....... nope, no pics from this ride. As far as the others on the ride (I was the only one of a 3 wheeler) one quad rider commented that it seemed like I was having more "fun per mile" than everyone else.... you guys know how it is.... between sliding around, wheelies and leaning out in the turns, etc..... having one less wheel seems to add a lot more to the experience! :beer

Twilight
08-31-2008, 06:51 PM
Im still reminded of the first time I went riding with my Honda Pilot at Hatfield McCoy... I proved my 20yr old machine still kicked ass... especially after pulling a few riders on their 700+ quads out of some water parts..haha