PDA

View Full Version : Handle bars for 200es

Big Red 200
08-29-2008, 05:39 PM
Well, I took the gas tank off and painted it the other day and I put it back on today. My battery is dead and while trying to pull start it I broke the rope. So I had someone drag me around to try to start it. Apparently he thought you had to pin the quad and go as fast as you can to get the three wheeler started:mad: So after goin about 10 feet the 3 wheeler rolled over, drug me about 20 feet before I could get out from under it and now the handle bars bent down almost touching the tank and my tanks scratched to hell!:mad: :mad: :mad:

So does anyone know where I can get new handlebars? Thanks

Texas 200x
08-30-2008, 01:26 AM
Dude thats horrible! I'm gonna get some mx style bars with a crossbrace and pad from a local shop for 20 bucks new. I see the same ones on Ebay for about 25 plus shipping. I think the crossbrace will help keep them from getting bent if I dump it. Check around independent shops if you have any close by.

neo19672000
08-30-2008, 01:48 AM
try this
http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDetail.do?navType=type&navTitle=Control&webTypeId=70&webCatId=12&prodFamilyId=12330
I have a set on darn near all my machines go with the "ATV Bend" other wise your gonna have issues with the key start (personal experiance)

Big Red 200
09-01-2008, 07:48 PM
Ok, thanks guys! I got the old ones straightend out pretty good so now I need to get a brake lever.