PDA

View Full Version : Jimmys Back With Green

Tecate250
08-29-2008, 10:58 AM
I just read that Jimmy white is now a Monster energy team manger. And will be racing a tecate 3 wheeler in Steel city. This could be HUGE for the 3 wheeler fans. I wonder how moded his tecate will be. We should get him on here and mabey get him to bear a 3wheelerworld.com flag drawn.
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

250rulzes
08-29-2008, 11:04 AM
http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/amaproatv2008-12-jimmy-white-tecate-3-wheeler.html

joe_f7
08-29-2008, 11:18 AM
is this going to be on TV, or is there some way to watch it?

Mosh
08-29-2008, 11:39 AM
:naughty: :naughty: I know what trikes will be there,and the T-3 he will be on is heavily modded.There will be all 3 of the big 3 represented..:naughty: :naughty:

I do not think they are racing though,just some parade laps.

brrcuda
08-29-2008, 11:56 AM
If someone is going - get pics please - too far for me......:)

Macs
08-29-2008, 12:02 PM
I just sent them an email to see if it will have television coverage.

dirtface
08-29-2008, 12:59 PM
This is cool, If I'm thinking right, Steel City is in PA, right? Who's trike is he riding, or is it his own?

Ryan.
08-29-2008, 01:02 PM
i hope we can get this on video er tv

mxnick
08-29-2008, 01:42 PM
Guys, Demo laps only for these guys on the ATC's. There is also a bike show/display and they are encouraging everyone to come down and bring display bikes to it. So if you have anything worthy to display this sat. outside of Pittsburg, PA, come on down and bring it!

dirtface
08-29-2008, 01:58 PM
Mxnick, who are you and how do you know this much.:lol: I take it your from the area?

Twilight
08-29-2008, 02:05 PM
Anyone that has anything ATC and in moderate condition to show off I suggest bring it if you can. Lets show everyone how many people are still into 3 wheelers!

Yamahondaman
08-29-2008, 02:06 PM
I Got my QUAD Mag the other day and there's LOT'S of old pics of him and a 4 page write up on "The MAN" ... Pretty Cool .. check it out

03 ORANGE SHEE
08-29-2008, 03:13 PM
hell, that s only a few hours drive for me. i might make the trip.

mxnick
08-29-2008, 10:40 PM
Mxnick, who are you and how do you know this much.:lol: I take it your from the area?

Not from the area, but i do know a thing or two about the event.

seadoo650
08-29-2008, 10:46 PM

Hoosier_Daddy
08-29-2008, 11:34 PM
Oh holy sweetness!!

Mrs.Mosh
08-29-2008, 11:38 PM
That is one of the best trike pics ever Rick.

Nice CalFab on that T-3

Eric250R
08-29-2008, 11:39 PM
Ok, normally I try not to get too excited over things, but for the love of god, someone please get some freakin pics or vids:w00t:

ATC-Eric
08-30-2008, 12:00 AM
The rumor is he will be on Marks bike? Garageboy

How did Jimmy White get in touch with Mark?

Thats really freakin cool.

Orangecnty250r
08-30-2008, 07:26 AM
Man If I knew about this in advance I would have brought 3 or 4 machines to the show....:( :(

factoryX
08-30-2008, 07:26 AM
this is unreal....

seadoo650
08-30-2008, 07:50 AM
The rumor is he will be on Marks bike? Garageboy

How did Jimmy White get in touch with Mark?

Thats really freakin cool.

Somehow the owner of Lightning raceway knows either Jimmy or someone in Jimmy's camp. He asked Mark at the OTC Jamboree a few weeks back if he could lend the bike to them to run some parade laps at Steel City this weekend. Of course who would turn down an opportunity like this. I am sure there will be alot of pics and maybe some video to drool over after this weekend.

max
08-30-2008, 08:04 AM
Only in Ohio people. Come get some! You are all welcome. :drool: :cool:

edog
08-30-2008, 08:05 AM
This is cool chit!!!!!!!!!!

scooterroo
08-30-2008, 08:32 AM
I just read that Jimmy white is now a Monster energy team manger.

jimmy has been the manager since the 450 came out, and kawi/ monster decided to run a fully funded team. he chose the riders, helped set up the quads, etc. glad to see the man is gonna be throwing a leg over a t3 again. definatey hope someone gets some pics, and vid if possible.

if i understand correctly, he is going to be riding garageboys t3? lucky fawker!!! garageboy needs too clue him in on the forums, and try and get him to become a member! i think jdub would be an awesome addition!

Mosh
08-30-2008, 09:05 AM
The rumors are true.Jimmy will be on Garageboy34"s 86 Tecate.The one in the pic Seadoo posted.
It has a CalFab +2 Swinger, A Sprock 300 kit,And The number plates will be sporting Jimmy's Digits.

Tammy and I also made him His very own special seat for this deal to ride on.
Tammy's R will be there,along with my Bigbore Z for the show.Flyan Brian will also have his 86 T-3 there too.

Derrick Adams
08-30-2008, 09:12 AM
Rob, very classy seat. What a great idea. How'd you crank that out on such short notice? I'm sure Jimmy will be happy to see his old number on the trike as well. Just too cool.

Mark has told me that there will be a video camera on all weekend while they are there. He will definately have video of the parade laps.

Derrick Adams
08-30-2008, 09:19 AM
The Steel City race will be broadcast on SPEED at 10:00pmET on 09/06/08. If you were ever going to have a chance to see a 3 Wheeler on an MX track, on cable, this might be it. Just depends on whether it makes it thru the editing or not.

Mosh
08-30-2008, 09:23 AM
D,that was Mark's idea,and Tammy has been working on seats from 8 to 8 every day,trying to keep up.She has a part time job too,and has not been to work in 10 days
We sent our camera there as well.Jimmy hopefully will autograph this seat,or he has the choice to keep it.

Tammy's red seat on the R has been donated to become a poster board for any racer old or new, willing to sign it for us.I hope it comes back looking like a t shirt from the last day of high school.
Thanks for the cable show listing.DVR set now!

Hoosier_Daddy
08-30-2008, 11:13 AM
For those of us who have rejoined this sport recently, can you all please fill us in? Who's Mark? Where is Steel City? Is this an annual event? A little info for us who've been away would be nice and welcomed. Thanks.

Mrs.Mosh
08-30-2008, 11:37 AM
For those of us who have rejoined this sport recently, can you all please fill us in? Who's Mark? Where is Steel City? Is this an annual event? A little info for us who've been away would be nice and welcomed. Thanks.

Mark is a member here. His screen name is Garageboy34, but he doesn't post on here much. He loves his Tecates and has a very nice collection of many different machines.

Steel City is in PA. There was a link to this, on page one of this thread.

When Mark gets back, I am sure there will be lots of pics and hopefully a great story to share, that will be posted.

userj8670
08-30-2008, 12:09 PM
this is so cool. i am about two hours from p.a. i think i will definatly make an appearance. anyone else on here going???

Jim

TimSr
08-30-2008, 12:29 PM
Go back and look at the pics in the OTC Jamboree thread in the Local Riding forum for more pics and details of that event. When I spoke with Lightning a few days before the OTC Jamboree he asked if there would be any T3's there at Lightning. I told him about Mark and Flyin' Brian both runnning T3's in the motocross. The pictures posted were taken at the OTC jamboree at Lightning. Of course, these guys are super riders and took 1 and 2 places in the 3W class at Lightning. Lightning is a huge 3W fan. They both have beautiful T3's but they decided between themselves that Mark's trike should be used, not only because it more closely ressembled White's original ride, but because Mark was more the collector, and historian. I believe they were heading out there together.

Mark lives in Rittman, OH right down the road from me. he doesnt pay much attention to message forums, but is a real rider, and attends just about every OTC function on the calender, much like Brian. As a matter of fact, if you really wanted to see this famous T3, Mark intends to be back in time to race it at Smith Road Raceway on Monday, along with Brian on his T3. Mark was an old time trike racer who was resurrected with OTC. he used to race a differnet trike at every event a few years ago, totally in it for fun. After trading is 86R to TimJr, he was left with his T3 being the only convenient race trike. His technique, while rusty at first, has become so refined now that he is now one of the fastest riders of the OTC group. Happy Trails Mark! I can think of no better person to represent modern trike racers meeting old legends!

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=85853 Mark is #34, Brian is 117 in the pics.

Hoosier_Daddy
08-30-2008, 02:13 PM
Mark is a member here. His screen name is Garageboy34, but he doesn't post on here much. He loves his Tecates and has a very nice collection of many different machines.

Steel City is in PA. There was a link to this, on page one of this thread.

When Mark gets back, I am sure there will be lots of pics and hopefully a great story to share, that will be posted.Thank for the info!

Hoosier_Daddy
08-30-2008, 02:15 PM
Go back and look at the pics in the OTC Jamboree thread in the Local Riding forum for more pics and details of that event. When I spoke with Lightning a few days before the OTC Jamboree he asked if there would be any T3's there at Lightning. I told him about Mark and Flyin' Brian both runnning T3's in the motocross. The pictures posted were taken at the OTC jamboree at Lightning. Of course, these guys are super riders and took 1 and 2 places in the 3W class at Lightning. Lightning is a huge 3W fan. They both have beautiful T3's but they decided between themselves that Mark's trike should be used, not only because it more closely ressembled White's original ride, but because Mark was more the collector, and historian. I believe they were heading out there together.

Mark lives in Rittman, OH right down the road from me. he doesnt pay much attention to message forums, but is a real rider, and attends just about every OTC function on the calender, much like Brian. As a matter of fact, if you really wanted to see this famous T3, Mark intends to be back in time to race it at Smith Road Raceway on Monday, along with Brian on his T3. Mark was an old time trike racer who was resurrected with OTC. he used to race a differnet trike at every event a few years ago, totally in it for fun. After trading is 86R to TimJr, he was left with his T3 being the only convenient race trike. His technique, while rusty at first, has become so refined now that he is now one of the fastest riders of the OTC group. Happy Trails Mark! I can think of no better person to represent modern trike racers meeting old legends!

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=85853 Mark is #34, Brian is 117 in the pics.Thanks for this info as well.

350Xhilaration
08-30-2008, 07:27 PM
I called Speedbump this morning while at a soccer game for my kids and he said he was on his way to Steel City with his T4. Apparently, Mosh's, Brian's, and Mark's rides were in the Kawi pits and in Bubba Stewart's trailer on display.

Craig was so excited to get going, he forgot his camera. I'm sure someone will be taking as many pics as you could imagine and video as well.

I'd imagine they'll be back soon, at least Speedbump will, we only live about an hour from that track.

He gave me no heads up as he found out (more like remembered) at 9:30 AM today and left by 10:30.

I would have loved to go see this in person. Oh well, can't be everywhere for everything.

Mosh
08-30-2008, 07:31 PM
YESSSSS!My stuff was in the Stewart trailer?

Apparently,good news about Smith Road????Dont know yet?

And Tammy's R beat MY 310Z out for second place in best of Show......WTF????
She has rusty footpegs?????And a small crack in the fender?My Z is SPOTLESS.

ATC-Eric
08-30-2008, 07:56 PM

Stupid honda fans! shens

Mosh
08-30-2008, 09:43 PM
Ok......I am a little miffed here about this show trophy.....:confused:

Honestly,What trike looks better between the two????:lol: :rolleyes:

Her 250R?

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Rside800.jpg

Or My BigboreZ???shens

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Zshroudblack2pb.jpg

Mrs.Mosh
08-30-2008, 09:54 PM

Hey, it's a RIDER! These things will not always be perefct when they get out of the garage.

Her 250R?

Or My BigboreZ???shens

I will admit you have a lot of time into that Z,and I also think it looks better than mine. But, you just need to get over this:lol:

edog
08-30-2008, 09:57 PM
Hers,Her pipe is just plain sexy!!!!!!!!!!

Billy Golightly
08-30-2008, 10:00 PM
Wow, Josh Creamer's racing one too? I met him before. He practiced on my track some. Cool dude. License plate on his truck is 270MX :lol:

Mrs.Mosh
08-30-2008, 10:04 PM
Hers,Her pipe is just plain sexy!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I will have to agree, but that isn't the silencer that went with the bike this weekend:naughty:

Mosh
08-30-2008, 10:08 PM
Hey, it's a RIDER! These things will not always be perefct when they get out of the garage.

I will admit you have a lot of time into that Z,and I also think it looks better than mine. But, you just need to get over this:lol:

Doesnt matter...........I .....Built both of them,and your are STILL slower than me.:welcome:
Say........How did that crack in the fender develope on yours???????:lol:

See ya on the dragstrip woman!I will wait for you at the end.LMAO

SpeedBump
08-30-2008, 10:22 PM
Who's T4 is this sitting in TEAM GREEN's PRO PITS? :naughty:

http://www.postimage.org/PqE_ZQS.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=PqE_ZQS)

Daddio
08-30-2008, 10:26 PM
That is some pretty neat stuff people. Congrats to Mark and Brian and Tammy and Rob for getting your trikes out there and especially for bringing home the hardware. that was truly a once in a lifetime chance to get to represent the threewheeler community of today. :w00t: We'll see you folks on Monday.

Dammit!
08-30-2008, 10:54 PM

Her 250R?

Or My BigboreZ???shens

It's the decals and fork covers that did it. :naughty: :lol: :welcome:

ATC-Eric
08-30-2008, 11:41 PM
So whats the conclusion? Is the event over? Whats happened? Pics? Did Jimmy actually ride Marks bike? Is that rash ever going to go away?!

SpeedBump
08-31-2008, 12:03 AM
So whats the conclusion? Is the event over? Whats happened? Pics? Did Jimmy actually ride Marks bike? Is that rash ever going to go away?!

Seeing how Mark rarely posts..I guess I'll give my take on things.

Only thing I can say is WOW!!!!!!!
Jimmy White is one awesome guy. As down to earth as anyone you would meet out on the trail or MX track. I got there later than I had wanted because things have been so busy I just flat out forgot about this weekends racing. Anyway, got there, Mark and Brian were already setup in the "Show Area" with the Trikes. There were a bunch of really cool old race bikes there as well. After a bit of discussion and a couple calls, me and my buddy Rick unloaded my T4 and fired it up...rode it right thru the specators and up vendor row straight up to the Pro Pits They waved me on thru and I rolled it right up to Team Green's Race rig. (got a pic for the proof! :wink: ) It was awesome. Ok, then here we are sitting there, not knowing what to do next, people coming up to the bike, checkin it out asking if it was the one he was gonna ride, to which I had to tell them unfortuneately it wasn't. I explained it was Mark's 3 Wheeler that would be his mount. I had no idea where those guys had parked, so after talking to a couple of Team Green's Mechanics, I left my t4 there with the Race Trailer and walked down to where they thought the others would be. We found them and then headed back up to the Pits with Mark bringing the T3 for Jimmy. Got there, Jimmy got his helmet and fired the beast up. He took it for a little spin up in the field/parking area behind the Pits. When he got back...looking VERY shaky, he promptly told Mark "No way I am gonna take this beast out on that track!" He called it "bitchin" like 5 times, but said he was too scared to take it out. He didn't want to look like a fool or crash in front of 1000s of specators! He then said "Mark, YOU take it out and rip it up!" NO WAY!!!! Mark was hessitant at first thinkin he would not be allowed, but Jimmy assured him it would be fine. The grin on Mark's face had to be SEEN to be believed! I'm not sure if it was me or Mark told him to take MY T4 out and he thought it over for a few minutes, but declined it as well. I was almost ready to piss myself. :oops: Anyway, Mark geared up and he and Jimmy headed down to the Gate to line up with all the Legends on their Old School MX bikes. Please don't ask me if this racer or that racer was there....I Have NO IDEA..I was just going nutz for Mark to be getting this once in a lifetime chance. (if you really must know, just watch it on Speed Channel as they were there taping it! :P Well, there Mark is, Jimmy at the Gate with all the other guys and the Announcer starts giving the details on each of the Racers and as he does, one by one they take off. He gets to the T3 and gives the best warm up I heard, tellin basically THIS is what gave birth to today's modern ATV racing and with out these awesome 3 wheelers, there would be no ATV Racing today! AWESOME!!!! WOW!! As he is talking the Trikes up and specifically the T3 Mark takes off! WooHoo!!! The crowd is cheering Mark's ripping off the gate on a Vintage Race Trike at a 2008 MX National RACE!!! How cool is that? VERY FREAKIN' COOL! me and Rick were in the crowd and the spectators were all making positive comments on the Trikes and NOT once did I hear ANYTHING about them being OUTLAWED, or "them dangerous things"! It was one of if not THE coolest things I have ever watched. (I'm sorry if this is getting so long, but I'm busting inside right now!!! :oops: ) Ok, back to Mark on the track.....he was just toolin around, throwing it sideways in the turns and hitting some of the jumps fairly easy as he hasn't seen the track layout or had any time on it until then. The other MX bikes were doing the same ripping around, pulling some wheelies, jumpin some of the smaller, easy jumps and puttin on a nice show for the crowd. Mark came around to a drop-off jump (basically a 5-6 foot dirt ramp with NO downside) and wasn't sure about it. He rolled the front tire to the edge of the ramp, went a wee bit too far before realizing he couldn't jump it OR roll it. The front tire dropped off, then MARK decided to just JUMP OFF THE TRIKE!!!! He did, it dropped off the ledge and rolled! The crowd went NUTZ! Mark, biffin it was the greatest thing they had seen all day! It was kinda on purpose as he had no other choice! It was great! I hope I am not stealing his thunder telling this story, but I guess HE is the one who got the EXPERIENCE it, so it should be fine! After righted the T3, he fired it back up and took off again. He got to take another lap or two and then back to the starting gate for some high fives and fist bumps with the other Pros and Jimmy White. Amazing to watch and a memory I'm sure Mark will cherish the rest of his life. Whew! Mark brought his T3 back to the show area and lined it back up with the rest of the machines on display then hung out and chatted with lots of spectators about his bike. Lots of people asked about my T4 and tons of people checked out Rob and Tammy's Trikes. There were people all over Brian's T3 all day as well. Jimmy white told us to make sure to stop back up before we left and that he wanted to give us some shirts (very cool). He gave me, Mark and Rick a tour of their Team Kawasaki Race Trailer, let us check everything out up close and personal, answered all kinds of questions and was very cool to just hang out with us. He even remembered my name...Mark's too! Way cool! I got him to autograph my T4 fender (planned on a new one soon anyway, and this one can just hang around on my garage wall w00t ) It was a great day. In my rush, I forgot my camera...yes...can't believe it..I did. Rick had his and I saw him snapping pics, but not sure when I'll be able to get them from him to post up. Well, I'm gonna go see if I can find some pics on some other sites yet. I'm sure there will be some of Mark and our machines.....OH SH1T, almost forgot...hey, Wes Miller of H-Bomb Films said he may come over to Smith Road monday to film YOU GUYS RACING!!!! No, I'm NOT KIDDING. We talked to him for a while too. Tammy, he loved your R, sat on it for a bit and chatted with us. Said he used to race one! More c00lness!!!!! Ahhhh, I gotta stop... later!

Dammit!
08-31-2008, 12:35 AM
Sweet write up Craig! Wish I could have been there. Sounds like a great day for trikes.

These guys inspired me to send an e-mail to the local MX track asking for permission to bring a trike. I got shot down (of course) but the guy said he'd talk to the owner. I e-mailed them a copy of the CPSC's own report as proof that all the rhetoric surrounding trikes is just BS. We'll see what happens. I'd probably be the only one on a trike out there but it'd still be fun.

Red Rider
08-31-2008, 01:00 AM
Speedbump, very cool story. :beer It almost sounds like a dream. Hopefully you didn't keep asking all the pit guys to pinch you, so you could figure out if you were dreaming or not. :lol:

Mrs.Mosh
08-31-2008, 01:53 AM
Well,we couldn't wait, so we met Mark at his house just after he got home.

He must have been so excited, he forgot to use our camera. Hopefully he will post up his pics soon.

We did take some pics of his bike fresh off the trailer. Luckily, Jimmy did sign the seat.
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jdub5800.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jdub4800.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jdub3800.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jdub2800.jpg

The fact that Wes Miller was hanging out on my trike, just makes me giggle:w00t:

Wish I had a pic of it though:rolleyes: Thanks Mark!:lol:

Flyin Bryan went up to Wes, and said "You know thats a girls bike don't you?"
Wes was like Huh? Bryan and Mark said ya, A girl owns and rides that bike.
Pretty sweet!

The said thing is, and for reasons I can't understand, my bike did take 2nd over Mosh's BigBore. I guess there was a lot of attention to his Z, but I ended up with the 2nd place:D
Mosh did get third place, which was a tie with Flyin Bryan's 86 Tecate.
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jdub6800.jpg

First place would have been real hard to beat. This ride was a sweet ALT 50, and a cute little 4 year old girl, by the name of Ashlyn (Mark's daughter).
How can you compete with that?? Or who would want to?

I need to mention that these were the only 5 trikes at the show.
Even though we didn't get to be there, this was very exciting for us. And we have to thank Mark and Bryan for all their hard work. We never thought we would have an opportunity like this. And it's because of the hard work, and true dedication, of a select few of die hard trikers this was possible.

factoryX
08-31-2008, 01:55 AM
this is murder to read, I need pics or a video....

Billy Golightly
08-31-2008, 09:02 AM
That is really awesome...Wish I coulda been there or be able to make it to the races tomorrow.

The Goat
08-31-2008, 03:09 PM
one cool thing I'm thinking of is that this guy's t3 is badass enough that jimmy white was willing to say...."OH HELL NO!" lol.

this was an awesome tale

ATC-Eric
08-31-2008, 04:41 PM
one cool thing I'm thinking of is that this guy's t3 is badass enough that jimmy white was willing to say...."OH HELL NO!" lol.

this was an awesome tale

Thats a Sprock racing motor baby! :w00t:

Tecate250
09-01-2008, 12:18 PM
Sweet read. I can't wait to see it on tv or the internet.

Dirtcrasher
09-01-2008, 12:48 PM
Mark called me yesterday, we had been trying to get together for awhile about a flatslide carb for my 20 day 200X build..... Fortunately for me, he just by coincidence had a chance to call me.....

Mark could not have been more stoked!! He simply couldn't believe he had this chance to not only run on the track, but to be able to ride behind (or in front of :)) the people he grew up admiring. Imagine staring at someone you admired as a teenager.

When I needed jets at TF08, Sandpuppy said "go ask Garage boy, thats his trailer over there". I didn't know him from a hole in the wall but I went on to meet one of the most kind, humble and likable people I have ever met.

Mark got to experience this day and he deserved it. My only complaint is that I live far enough away that I'll probably never get to ride with him again as I did at the 2AM deathride at TF08.

What an incredible experience you guys must have had!! Mark said the crowd went absolutely CRAZY = NUTS when he jumped off the T3.

Sometimes we don't understand one another, sometimes words are misunderstood and sometimes we disagree. But in the end, pull up next to me on a trike and I already love 95% of you :lol:

scooterroo
09-01-2008, 07:00 PM
wow, cant believe jdub chose NOT to ride a t3. you know its gotta be scary fast when a legend like him says no. did he do any riding at all? i cant wait to see some vid of this. sweet write up, thanks for filling all us in.

BigGreenMachine
09-02-2008, 10:50 PM
Great read! Congrats to all involved!

Anyone dig up pics yet?

Andrew_250R
09-03-2008, 04:05 AM
WOW that story is truly amazing. Can't wait to see some pics and video's, I got the DVR set. I hope they didn't edit it all out though. And congrats to all who where there representing trikes. :TrikesOwn

Mrs.Mosh
09-03-2008, 09:19 AM
Ok, I got the pics from Mark. I know you all have been waiting for them.....

Villopoto's bike
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jimmy%20White/Villopota800.jpg

Some other bikes on display
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jimmy%20White/3800.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jimmy%20White/145800.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jimmy%20White/31Maico80.jpg

Ashlyn showing off her 1st place
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jimmy%20White/Ashlyn1st800.jpg

She wants to ride!
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jimmy%20White/Ashlyn50800.jpg

Mrs.Mosh
09-03-2008, 09:21 AM
Here are the trikes on display.....

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jimmy%20White/display1800.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jimmy%20White/display2800.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jimmy%20White/display3800.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jimmy%20White/Mark31800.jpg

Mrs.Mosh
09-03-2008, 09:25 AM
And Mark on the track.....

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jimmy%20White/Mark1800.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jimmy%20White/Mark2800.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jimmy%20White/Mark3800.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jimmy%20White/Mark4800.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jimmy%20White/Mark5800.jpg

Mrs.Mosh
09-03-2008, 09:26 AM
Last few......

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jimmy%20White/track800.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jimmy%20White/track2800.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Jimmy%20White/track3800.jpg

atctim
09-03-2008, 10:13 AM
So Awesome - thanks for sharing Tammy

Now - everybody please remember to record SPEED channel on TV Sept. 6th at 10PM EST for the taping and hopefully Mark and his tecate on TV :)

Mrs.Mosh
09-03-2008, 10:15 AM
Oh, it's been set to record, since Sunday!!!! (Wouldn't let me on Saturday:lol: too soon on the TV guide).

SpeedBump
09-03-2008, 11:06 AM
Oh, it's been set to record, since Sunday!!!! (Wouldn't let me on Saturday:lol: too soon on the TV guide). Same thing.....SOON as it could be set it was!

Nice pics. My buddy has some video and some other pics, but no idea how well they turned out. He is mailing me his SD mem cards for me to get the files to load. He has no good access to HS Internet right now, and we can't wait for HIM! LOL... Later.

Dammit!
09-03-2008, 11:15 AM
What's the name of the show on Speed?

Dirtcrasher
09-03-2008, 11:51 AM
It's the AMA national MX series.

Thanks to the Moshes and Mark!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!

Edit - Speed Bump too WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! :lol: :lol:

ceaserthethird
09-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Tammy did you get to put on the LRD silencer for the Show ? ? ?

Did you polish it ?

Mrs.Mosh
09-03-2008, 01:47 PM
Tammy did you get to put on the LRD silencer for the Show ? ? ?

Did you polish it ?

Yes I did:naughty: and yes I did! (Well actually Mosh did, I was busy getting other stuff ready for the show).
I still have to take some pics of it, out in the sun light, but you can kinda see it peeking out in this pic....
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/LRD800.jpg

Tecate250
09-07-2008, 10:44 AM
Any new footage on this?

Orangecnty250r
09-07-2008, 11:46 AM
sweet pics....looks like it was a great event and tribute!!!!

Dirtcrasher
09-07-2008, 01:39 PM
I watched some of the race last night but didn't see the trikes or Marks lap :( I'll have to watch it a bit better but I had already felt that due to the bad name ATC's get, they probably wouldn't show the parade lap. And I figure there was no chance in hell they'd show his little get off :lol: Well, heck, at least WE know it happened and what else matters more than that :D

alexandros
09-08-2008, 06:18 PM
Does someone have any video of the event?

Tecate250
09-08-2008, 06:49 PM
There are some on youtube but no tecate.

Mrs.Mosh
09-08-2008, 08:09 PM
Yeah, much to our dismay,and not to our surprise, The AMA bike race showed the trikes for about 15 seconds sitting in the pits between the motos.No mention of them,or Jimmy at all.
Maybe the quad coverage had it on there,but I do not even see the quad coverage on TV,let alone be able to record it.

The AMA.......How does that go? Something about
"preserving the right to ride" Aint that their motto?

"As long as it dont include 3 wheelers."
bahhhhhhh...................

Oh well....At least the C.R.A. Supports us!!!!!!!!!

oscarmayer
09-14-2008, 10:29 PM
ok whick one o foyu recorded it? i want a copy darnit!!!