PDA

View Full Version : !@#$@% I cant believe this!!

Nick_R_23
07-19-2008, 03:06 AM
Some guy just sent me an email saying he has a Tecate hes selling. I thought it would be one of the earlier ones and I wouldnt be interested, so I gave him a call just for kicks. Turns out its an 86 Tecate, it fouls plugs a lot and is missing the rear plastic, but it has a +8" swinger!! :eek: I asked him what he wanted for it, figuring he'd say something like 1500$+, but he only wants 400$ for it!!! Only problem is, is that im still paying off my car and have no spare cash, DAMMIT!!! Why does any good deal have to come along at the ablsolute worst time possible?!?! :mad:

/vent

-Nick :TrikesOwn

300rman
07-19-2008, 03:14 AM
that is the way it goes....tell him you will give him 500 if he holds onto it till you get money.

LonesomeTriZ
07-19-2008, 09:32 AM
You know, I could call and speak to him on your behalf. Why don't you PM me his number. :twisted:

Hoosier_Daddy
07-19-2008, 10:11 AM
Well, you could be a nice guy and pass that deal on to one of us. haha

SYKO
07-19-2008, 10:14 AM
yea sure guys like its right around the corner and all...........

Hoosier_Daddy
07-19-2008, 10:46 AM
Is it hard to get something shipped from Alaska?

Dirtcrasher
07-19-2008, 11:11 AM

Not at all. Just toss it on an iceberg and wait for it to float over :lol:

Nick_R_23
07-19-2008, 02:33 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shipping from Alaska would be expensive, most people up here when they buy a bike, drive/fly down and pick it up themselves usually, since its cheaper.

I told the guy to give me a week or two to try and come up with the money, and Im pretty confident that no one else will get it, because its not actually up for sale anywhere. He also has a Tri-Z, but he doesnt want to sell it.

-Nick :TrikesOwn

userj8670
07-19-2008, 03:10 PM
Nick,
i know the situation. There was a nice 250sx for sale here in ny for $100. all OEM plastics just the carb was toast and needed rings. Ask him if you could make payments or put a downpayment on it. say $50 a week? Worth a try man. Just my .02 cents...

Hoosier_Daddy
07-19-2008, 03:34 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shipping from Alaska would be expensive, most people up here when they buy a bike, drive/fly down and pick it up themselves usually, since its cheaper.

I told the guy to give me a week or two to try and come up with the money, and Im pretty confident that no one else will get it, because its not actually up for sale anywhere. He also has a Tri-Z, but he doesnt want to sell it.

-Nick :TrikesOwnGood luck. I hope you're able to get it. I hope you're going to fix it up and not part it out though. lol

Twilight
07-19-2008, 03:43 PM
Im down in Seattle.. wouldnt mind buying it since I can have it put on one of the planes we have to ship produce... =)

gplarryv
07-20-2008, 01:33 AM

Not at all my cuz lives in Trapper Creek (45 min) and he would delever it to me in Mi next time he drives Home Prob around Hunting Season :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: