PDA

View Full Version : Awesome professional valve job Deal for rebuilders.

oscarmayer
07-06-2008, 09:45 AM
The machine shop I deal with says they used my 2 185/200 heads to make a tem-plate for the atc heads; they used the CNC valve machine to do this. They said if we can get heads in batches of 5 at a time they would do the cleaning, and valve machine work (includes seat angle changes and valve seat adjustment changes that will greatly increase performance over any other system out there) for $150 each head.

So we need to get 5 people who want their heads worked on by a pro shop.

Currently they are setup to do the 4stroke Honda 185/200 heads
But if we get a bunch of other heads that need work, they will build a new program to do those too.

I'll say this; the flow numbers have been astronomical! With the minor port cleaning and matching and mostly valve work, the head outflows a stocker head with just a came installed. YES it flows more now in stock that a stocker with a cam upgrade!

Little history of this shop, these guys produce some of the world's fastest and strongest engines for automotive performance. So to them, it's just another head. This means they have CNC machines to do the work not someone by hand hoping to get it right. They have infinite capabilities on these heads including they could weld up and rework heads if someone wanted to do so.

They took my Honda civic 1.6L single came motor and we out down just over 500 wheel power and over 440 fptq. YES real numbers with a GT3076R turbo charger and numerous supporting upgrades. This car took 2nd at the NOPI national competition in Ennis Texas 2007. It was the only 1.6l there and the only single cam in the whole competition. It was the first time this car ever went down the 1/4 mile track as well as the first time I ever drove it down the track period and I took 2nd out of a started 32 car quall and down to a 16 car class field.

Anyway I wanted to share what kind of gem these guys truly are and the capability of them. No one will do better work than these guy that I have ever seen. I've been doing cars for over 24 years, so that's a big statement.

anyway, their site is www.theoldone.com if your interested, lets get a group buy going on head work and we can get everyone a great deal!

Have questions, and want to talk more with me bout this?

Mike
817-614-9596
oscar@mayer.net