PDA

View Full Version : Got trike running yesterday

3wheelerfan110
06-15-2003, 03:01 PM
Well yesterday after saying for about 4 months I was going to mess with the trike to try to get it started for longer than 1 minute I went outside. Heres what happened: I pulled on the rope for about 10 minutes figuring I just have better luck pushing I called some friends from down the street and with three of us we clicked it into gear and pushed..1st time nothing so I took out the spark plug and cleaned it supergood I looked at the hole and it was dry hole all around the hole and some over my head I was thinking what the flip rings most be gone all the way. So I put the spark plug in then I got in and we pushed she started but, she bogged and blue smoke was coming out like it was a KISS concert..and the horrible grinding noise from the front sprocket did not make pushing any easier..so I messed with the screws on the carb and she ran a little bit better but, she would cut off as soon as I clicked it in netural..so I finally said forget it just wait until I put it in the shop I was hoping just to hear it run in netural no luck..does anyone know why when I click it into neutral she just dies? Thanks and sorry if I post to much