PDA

View Full Version : ITP WTF??? (tiger wheel)

HondaHarry
07-01-2008, 12:09 AM
took the wheel off the tiger today and this is what I found.

Never even knew these existed. ITP 10 inch front wheel.
I thought it was a Mitchell, 11 incher. guess not.
Anyone ever see one of these? The Hoosier dosent have a
size on it, so I figured it was an 11 inch tire, until I got this
wheel off and set the new 11 next to this wheel. guess its
getting a new Hoosier in the front now.

I added a pic of the FOX Shock as well, almost done. Waiting
on the rez to get back from the anodizers. its been like 3 weeks
if they lost it, I will not be very happy. HH

scooterroo
07-01-2008, 10:17 AM
are you putting the original weather cracked tri trac back on? as far as i know the tri trac front tire is ancient history for the three wheelers. i think they make them for the quads, but they have a slanted tire tread pattern on them. or do you have another tri trac front for trikes? i know i need one and have been looking for them forever.

HondaHarry
07-01-2008, 04:51 PM
nah, that tire is hammered!! it will hang on the wall I guess... amzingly it still holds air though. I knew the tri-trac front was long gone, so im weighing my options on what to do. narrowed it down to 2 choices, either the 19 inch mx tread, Hoosier Part No. 16130 or the 20 inch chain link tread Hoosier Part No. 42130, neither is 100% correct, but not much else to choose from... the 10 inch wheel definitely helps though, if it was an 11 I would have the cheng shin tire mounted already, as the 11 inch tri-trac is long gone as well as the 10. the tire that is pictured is a 20 inch tire also. makes my head hurt trying ot figure out this stuff, but its half the fun! HH

NOS_350X
07-02-2008, 03:32 AM
Dont get the chain link, They suck, I would say try the Duro scorcher

Or one of these
https://www.hoosiertire.com/racetires/w.GIF

SWIGIN
07-02-2008, 04:31 AM
i have an old set of those i used to run at a tt track on my quad, they work great