PDA

View Full Version : My first roll on video

WaimakRydah
06-27-2008, 02:57 PM
This was the first time i rolled a trike. It was afew weeks ago wen me and 2 other mates went up the river

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZhC7iNyLMm0

factoryX
06-27-2008, 07:44 PM
saw that happening..

WaimakRydah
06-27-2008, 07:54 PM
The amount of times ive gotten that thing on 2 wheels i knew it was going to happen at some stage. Just before it goes over it hit this tiny slope thing and i was trying to get it sideways over it.

Twilight
06-27-2008, 08:53 PM
I miss australia...

Atleast you were wearing a helmet... and you had fun!

bmxpsyco04
06-27-2008, 09:02 PM
nice vid. I love the videographer's laugh...lol

WaimakRydah
06-27-2008, 09:05 PM
Yea ae. My mate with the quad had a helmet with him but took it off coz we had a lil break at that spot then rode around it. That was one of the funnest trail rides ive been on. apart from my shoes being freezing (I have boots now) but it was a bit of a rush on the way back as it was getting darker and colder quickly and we couldnt take any off tracks on the way back. But the way up was a blast Ive just added afew more videos of that trail ride and another is uploading at the moment.

WaimakRydah
06-27-2008, 11:17 PM
I didnt post the full size version of that pic up its a picture of me going around a motorbike track which is also at the Waimak river which is before the trails. But that track is getting more and more because towards nightfall when no one is really around people take there 4wds on it and the other day i saw someone take a digger thru it. Ill post up the pictures from that day soon.