PDA

View Full Version : +2 west coast extended swingarm for a tri-z NOT for sale

mike from long island
06-13-2003, 06:37 PM
i came home from trikefest 03 and of course searched ebay for tri-z parts lol i was so lost without my computer hehe anyway there it was on ebay with no bids.i bid a lot because i have wanted one bad!!!! i decided to email the seller and ask if he would sell out right. i never really do that because i wont end an auction(unless it is an incrediable amount never happened yet anyway) he said make an offer so i started low. would you know it he sold it to me ended the auction and now i have the swingarm in my hand as we speak!!!!!!!!!! talk about luck. ill get some pics up soon. it looks like it is in good shape and even came with new swingarm bearings. i bought a new chain thats longer, and will be running it soon.cant wait. i am going to use it before i get it powder coated. well i just had to brag later :D

Yamaha_Rules69
06-13-2003, 09:44 PM
I have been wondering about this for a long time. How does an extended swingarm/ axle really help? In what ways? Do they help in jumping? I know people around here have equipped them for hillclimbing. What exactly do they do for the machine? Thanx.

Ace Mon
06-13-2003, 10:21 PM
An extended swing arm helps keep the bike from looping . Ya know , when your wayy into the throttle and grab traction . Great for dunes and hillclimbs , but the do take away from your turning radius . Many flattrackers and TT racers use shortened swingarms for tighter turns .

Bill X_R
06-13-2003, 11:45 PM
Congrats Mike....let's see some pics bro!

J.D.
06-14-2003, 02:22 AM
How much do you want for it?

Howdy
06-14-2003, 10:55 AM
How much do you want for it?

If you have to ask you can't afford it.
lmao jk
Howdy

J.D.
06-14-2003, 11:12 AM
Lol I was only just messing around because he said don't ask because it's not for sale. To tell the truth I really don't have a need for an extended swinger, stock one works just fine for me.

Dynofox
06-14-2003, 11:55 AM
Sweet! Let us know how it works.