PDA

View Full Version : Powdercoating Colors

ATC Rider
06-07-2008, 07:22 PM
Hi, I want to start powdercoating and want to know what eastwood colors I should use for my 85 200X, side cases I was thinking hi gloss black, but am not sure what color for the front forks, rear axle, and hubs? Do I need to use hi-temp for the engine? Should I use hi gloss for other things like engine mounts, pegs, handle bars, etc? Thanks

dreadhed
06-07-2008, 08:28 PM
Hi, I want to start powdercoating and want to know what eastwood colors I should use for my 85 200X, side cases I was thinking hi gloss black, but am not sure what color for the front forks, rear axle, and hubs? Do I need to use hi-temp for the engine? Should I use hi gloss for other things like engine mounts, pegs, handle bars, etc? Thanks
You can use any color you like for your parts. Hight temp isn't needed on the motor. You can use a high gloss if that's the look you want. There is a huge selection of colors out there. I will just answer this post since the other was pretty much the same questions any way.

bubboyce
06-08-2008, 09:46 PM
I'm looking to get some front brake parts on my 200e powder coated but would like to know what color is suggested. I'd like to stick close to factory color. Does anyone have a color they really like for fork tubes or front hubs on old Big Reds??

Thanks for the help!