PDA

View Full Version : Where to Find Tri-z Parts Source

Just-Tri-It
06-02-2008, 11:56 PM
Does anyone know if there are any sites that still have aftermarket parts for the Tri-z other than what you find on eBay? What are some good sites for used parts.
Thanks,
sheeptender

Tri-ZNate
06-03-2008, 12:21 AM
Anything inparticular which you are loking for?

Any thing on the rear end will interchange with banshee except the disk brake hub i believe

Shock will interchange with warrior

Progressive Suspension makes a great front fork spring upgrade

DG has aftermarket pipes, also apparently jemco will make a new one if you order it

Keihin for your carb needs

Boyseen and VForce for reeds

Sprock Racing (tritecate350 here on the boards) for clutch baskets, upgraded intakes, cool heads, and probably a few more things

GreenBoy (hagen) here on the boards makes IMS style footpegs and polished stator covers

Sblt500r (on the boards) has polished shifters, motor mounts, Boost bottles, and oil caps

Ronnie (YamaHondaman) has stainless bolt kits, knerlded oil caps, stainless swingarm bolts, headlight grills, impellers, inline coolers, thermostat deletes and i'm sure I'm forgetting something

pickleweasel_00
06-03-2008, 12:31 AM
how crazy do you wanna get? There are a few great parts if you know where to look :) But let us know what you are looking for

LonesomeTriZ
06-03-2008, 05:40 AM
Ronnie's had some stuff not too long ago. I am not sure if they still do because I have been out of the game for a while. But they listed stuff as early as a year and a half ago.

Just-Tri-It
06-03-2008, 09:02 AM
Just brainstorming some ideas but nothing drastic. Want to stay mostly stockon power train but some some things on other bikes that was interesting. On the link iss a pic of one with a chrome guard around chain area I thought was good..http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14276&d=1117077529
I think the link is right.
Is "Ronnie's" a site or member here? I've only been here a short time myself and sorta new at all this.
Thanks

LonesomeTriZ
06-03-2008, 09:34 AM
Both actually. But the Ronnie's I am referring to is site.