air filter cleaned and oiled
complety clean
high temp hedder paint..
inline gas filter
swaped and fixed rear tires
tightend the chain and oiled the poor thing
painted tha new grab bar and put it on.
touched up the cases..

gonna swap the front tire for a better one and a slight wobble in the front end on the road wide open:D I suspect a bent fork..but will look into it..also Ill adjust the valves tomorrow

I say a seat cover and a set of blue fork boots and thats it!

I put the stock muffler on and is mutch nicer too ride,went to put the cobra head pipe on and snaped a bolt so I stopped ..and I'll get that done after TF.

honda250sx
05-31-2008, 11:17 PM
Raffa do you ever sleep bro? All the Z's, Drag bike, Squatter, zinger, TT, SE and working on everyone's bikes. Man I got to hand it to you. One hell of a friend and one hell mechanic. Always turning wrenches. This BUD'S FOR YOU RAFFAMAN :beer :beer :beer

P.S. all waterpump stuff should be here tuesday. I forgot the one pin for the pump and thats all i need pretty much. For 2 pump shafts, two banshee seals, two washers, two pins, two circlips, and one pump gear grand total...75 bucks man. Maybe I can come visit ya next weekend?

chris200x
05-31-2008, 11:26 PM
SO when can I drop off my bike for some servicing? :wondering :D I got enough problems down here to keep you busy a looong time. :lol: :w00t:

Bryan Raffa
05-31-2008, 11:30 PM
Raffa do you ever sleep bro? All the Z's, Drag bike, Squatter, zinger, TT, SE and working on everyone's bikes. Man I got to hand it to you. One hell of a friend and one hell mechanic. Always turning wrenches. This BUD'S FOR YOU RAFFAMAN :beer :beer :beer

P.S. all waterpump stuff should be here tuesday. I forgot the one pin for the pump and thats all i need pretty much. For 2 pump shafts, two banshee seals, two washers, two pins, two circlips, and one pump gear grand total...75 bucks man. Maybe I can come visit ya next weekend?

how about saterday next week.. sunday is my moms bday..

do I sleep not mutch Im exhausted again.. I even fit in my daughters baseball game:D

Drag bike is going togther tomorrow morning after I put the motor in the mx bike..:naughty:

Trikeaholic
05-31-2008, 11:32 PM
yea, mine needs a new frame! You want to swap everything over for me? I will get you a six pack of Utica Club, OK, a case....

honda250sx
05-31-2008, 11:33 PM
Saturday sounds good man. Beats the hell outta paying 140 something bucks from BikeBandit. Glad I could help.

Bryan Raffa
05-31-2008, 11:34 PM
yea, mine needs a new frame! You want to swap everything over for me? I will get you a six pack of Utica Club, OK, a case....

shure bring it over!:)

honda250sx
05-31-2008, 11:35 PM

Dude I was working in Utica thursday night when the Utica Club factory was a full on structure fire. Burning to the ground. It was a sad sight to see. I would have rather watched a church full of nuns burn then watch the historic Utica Club brewery burn down :(

Bryan Raffa
05-31-2008, 11:36 PM
Saturday sounds good man. Beats the hell outta paying 140 something bucks from BikeBandit. Glad I could help.

yes I agree thanks bro!:beer

thefox
06-01-2008, 11:55 AM
Dude I was working in Utica thursday night when the Utica Club factory was a full on structure fire. Burning to the ground. It was a sad sight to see. I would have rather watched a church full of nuns burn then watch the historic Utica Club brewery burn down :(

I hear it was the packaging part of the plant, so the beer is still safe!

MIK6
06-02-2008, 09:43 PM
THANKS RAFFA!!!!

It looks awsome!!
I think you have ridden that 350X as much as i have over the last few years!! It looks like it will be in better shape for you to take it up the backbone again this year LOL.

MIK6 / Mike