PDA

View Full Version : Traded for a 200x

beaame
05-27-2008, 12:04 PM
I just traded my 200s for a 200x, and I'd like to get some expert opinions as to what I've gotten my self into. It's a '84 200X that needs a lot of cosmetic and mechanical work. I'm hoping that it's all easy fixes though (clean the carb and replace some gaskets and O-rings). The guy threw in a pair of 22x12.5-8 Dick Cepek Spider Tracs on Douglas rims. I think the bolt patterns are 110, but they don't fit on the hubs. The hub and wheel bolt pattern on the trike measured 4" (102mm). He also threw in an extra motor that needs piston and valves (I haven't looked at it close enough to determine how much damage there really is). I know it has some aftermarket parts on it, but I'm not experienced enough to know what all I have. Could you guys take a look at the pics and let me know know what you think. It has a couple of stickers on it for UNI Filters and Hinson clutch components, but I don't know if that means anything.

YTM200BOY
05-27-2008, 12:27 PM
ill admit i have no idea about honda trikes but it looks badass! just some paint possibly and some washes and some new parts and YEAH MAN SWEET ride!