PDA

View Full Version : playstation atv games????

ATCs Reborn
06-10-2003, 09:13 PM
is there an atv game for playstation 1???? i know they have atleast one for ps2, but i can't afford to get the ps2 right now.
if they made one (or more) can ya tell me what they are called so i can find them and maybe gimme a rating on them.
also, i remember a discussion a while back about one of the games having a trike as one of the options to ride. was this game available on the ps1????? if so i gotta have it. i rarely play video games but i'm sure my playstation would get ALOT more use if i had an atv game especially with a trike.
thanks for any help,
steve

RideRed03
06-10-2003, 09:41 PM
Yeah i dunno.....but i was playing Atv Offroad Fury 2 yesterday and i realized that there needs to be an ATC OFFROAD FURY GAME!!!! that would be badarse!!!! I would ride during the day and play the game at night! muwahaha im obsessed....i need to go sit down :D

Josh.....

hrc200x
06-10-2003, 09:42 PM
Only game i can think of for PS1 that is about ATV's is ATV quad power racing. The second version of this game which is for the PS2 has the trike in it. ATV Fury 1 and 2 are for PS2. Once you play a PS2 you'll never want to play a PS1 again.

ATV quad power for PS1 is very dumb after playing ATV Fury 1 and 2 on PS2. It might keep you busy for a few hours though.

ATC crazy
06-11-2003, 02:35 PM
I love ATV Off Road Fury 2...I stayed up playing it with my cousin for 6 hours straight
Badass game.. :twisted:

crazyorigin
06-11-2003, 03:03 PM
there was one for the PS1, i think it was called ATV Action or something, i am not sure, i played it once, but it wasnt a whole lot of fun. the ones for PS2 are excelent, ATV Quad Power Racing is more of a high speed arcade style game where you can race on 2 wheels, and kick other racers rite off their bikes, there is also A THREE WHEELER ON IT, it is the fastest machine on the game, and its fun as all hell to race. ATV Off ROad Fury is more of a realistic atv game, with real life machines, and real life highly modded machines. both of them have their better aspects, and diffrent appeal, but i personally like Quad Power Racing, the tricks you can do are insane, but un-realistic, and it has more features.

ATCs Reborn
06-11-2003, 05:38 PM
sweeeeet!!! thanks for the help fellas, will definately be lookin for the atv quad power racing one and as soon as i can afford it i guess i'll upgrade to the ps2 so i can get the other.
peace,
steve

short4stuff
06-11-2003, 07:35 PM
crazyorigin made a mistake.... DONT BUY QUAD POWER RACING IT BLOWS.... the one he is talking about is quad power racing 2 for ps2 not ps1. quad power racing for ps1 blows it seems like you are going 10 mph when it says you are going 90... it plan out sucks.... dont believe me go rent it and will never play it again.

PowerTrike
06-11-2003, 08:48 PM
I agree: it blows. I don't have a PS2 either (I'm too cheap :D ) There are some ok motocross games for PS1. Off topic a bit here but Short4stuff dude i think i saw some of your posts at Game Console Repair World... did I?

short4stuff
06-12-2003, 10:46 AM
I agree: it blows. I don't have a PS2 either (I'm too cheap :D ) There are some ok motocross games for PS1. Off topic a bit here but Short4stuff dude i think i saw some of your posts at Game Console Repair World... did I?

yes you did

Yamaha_Rules69
06-13-2003, 12:08 AM
First off, its called Power Quad Racing, for PS1. On a rating of 1 to 10, I would rate it a 1. It really sucked bad. I own the game myself. Its one of those games you buy at Target for $15, and it looks really cool at the time, but as soon as you get home and play it, you know why it only cost $15. lol Its a really bad game, and took little effort for the programers to make it. The quads look like squares for god sakes. i played the game like three times, and It really made me mad, and disapointed on how crappy it was. I put in my closet and havent looked for it since. Two of my personal PS1 favorite racing games are Sledstorm, and MotoCross Mania.