PDA

View Full Version : this poor 70 didnt have a chance

rugabugadouglas
04-19-2008, 08:44 PM
i picked this jem up today caught it out of the corner of my eye so i stopped the guy said his buddy was working on it got it running went iinside to take a leak and came back out and it was on fire!! had a full tank of gas too melted the carb off too. they had the fre dept come put it out. the 4 wheeler front end was a bolt on someone made i think it was pretty well engenered but its off now and is going to be a 79 or 80 atc once again i tore it down today. the bad thing is he took the recoil off the good thing is it still has the tool kit and the foot guards are in good shape!!:Bounce

rugabugadouglas
04-19-2008, 08:56 PM
i forgot these

maggiesboy
04-19-2008, 08:59 PM
nothing like a project...... good luck and have fun!

dizasterzrfun69
04-19-2008, 10:25 PM
looks like a good project, im jealous of the bumper sticker though.

rugabugadouglas
04-19-2008, 10:42 PM
yea this person didnt love there atc though it was sad to see it did someone make a 4 wheeler conversion for these? it looks really good and it was all bolt on makes me wonder

edog
04-19-2008, 10:47 PM
WTF,lol

Love the bumper sticker!

KASEY
04-19-2008, 10:55 PM
wow i been there ,,, smoke damage sux!!!! good luck on this one ,,,

UlsterATCFan
06-04-2008, 11:06 AM
i picked this jem up today caught it out of the corner of my eye so i stopped the guy said his buddy was working on it got it running went iinside to take a leak and came back out and it was on fire!! had a full tank of gas too melted the carb off too. they had the fre dept come put it out. the 4 wheeler front end was a bolt on someone made i think it was pretty well engenered but its off now and is going to be a 79 or 80 atc once again i tore it down today. the bad thing is he took the recoil off the good thing is it still has the tool kit and the foot guards are in good shape!!:Bounce

Hi ruga, just wondered if you've made any headway on getting this poor wee critter back to 3 wheeled and former glory status??

rugabugadouglas
06-04-2008, 09:43 PM
well i got the frame and most of it sandblasted and im going to paint it this weekend. ill have to get some pics i still need front forks parts and wiring if anyone has some cheap