PDA

View Full Version : painting frames ect...couple q's

200xkwit
04-13-2008, 01:40 PM
im redoing my 85 200x for like the 4th time ground up. and when i did all the apinting last couple of times i used just spray paint. i know alot of you guys get *Edited**Edited* frames and stuff poweder coated but i dont know anyone that does that and i heard its expensive. so what id like to know is if i dont want to get my frame/parts powder coated and i dont want to use spray paint is there any other durable options? let me know thanks

tri-Z ripper
04-13-2008, 01:57 PM
you can have a body shop profesionally paint it! they will media blast it if you like then paint and clear coat it like a hundred times to protect it!! not as expensive but still alittle more then spray paint!!

Bryan Raffa
04-13-2008, 04:21 PM
im redoing my 85 200x for like the 4th time ground up. and when i did all the apinting last couple of times i used just spray paint. i know alot of you guys get *Edited**Edited* frames and stuff poweder coated but i dont know anyone that does that and i heard its expensive. so what id like to know is if i dont want to get my frame/parts powder coated and i dont want to use spray paint is there any other durable options? let me know thanks

look up,, paint all.. over on the east side of the city..he will PC it cheep