PDA

View Full Version : the Go Go Girl

Bryan Raffa
04-12-2008, 11:49 PM
got my hands on 350xinNY's Go Go Girl today..I really got to say this bad boy has taken Quite the transformation since I have been wrenching on it:naughty:

few month's ago when I fixed a bunch of stuff..

Bryan Raffa
04-12-2008, 11:56 PM
Now.. with new grips,bars,westcoast +3 swinger,fenders,seat,fender supports,PRM 6Pack Rack,heat sheild back on,alum Skid..:drool: check out the front mud flap!:cool:

hrc200x
04-13-2008, 12:25 AM
How does that cobra pipe sound?

Where did the old seat and fenders go?

aldochina
04-13-2008, 12:35 AM
that thing is pretty sweet dig the mud flap and brake gaurds

Bryan Raffa
04-13-2008, 12:37 AM
How does that cobra pipe sound?

Where did the old seat and fenders go?

pipe sounds great with that tip! chris200x had one with the big open end and it was LOUD! Real LOUD!

seat and fenders.. I'm positive he will be keeping...probley back in the hondaline room with new hardwood flooring..:lol:

chris200x
04-13-2008, 08:13 AM
hahaa! I was just thinkin to myself looking at those pics. tell bruce to take the endcap off that badboy!:naughty: but yeah that one is alot more mellower than the one I had.

if thats the cobra header.. how'd ya get the heat shield on there?

sandpuppi101
04-13-2008, 08:57 AM
Look's good raffa,I see you had your priorty's in line when you put the cooler on the rear before the chain got put on:lol: :beer .Bruce dose'nt need that machine send it over this way to Michigan:naughty:

Bryan Raffa
04-13-2008, 12:17 PM
Look's good raffa,I see you had your priorty's in line when you put the cooler on the rear before the chain got put on:lol: :beer .Bruce dose'nt need that machine send it over this way to Michigan:naughty:

:naughty: thats My cooler for my 6 pack rack:p

he gonna order up a new longer chain:)

tri-Z ripper
04-13-2008, 12:48 PM
wow that thing is coming out great!! nice work raffa!

brrcuda
04-18-2008, 06:48 AM
Can you guys indulge on the front fender flap. I am intrigued after getting constant sand in my eyes from that small front fender the 350s have at just cruisin speed.

Is it from a street bike? Looks stealth... trike looks laid back and relaxed.:D

Bryan Raffa
04-18-2008, 07:11 AM
bruce had that from a lot he won..its off a honda enduro,,and is for the rear fender, it actually goes under the license plate and has holes in it, the same as a plate does..he has the bolts going through the bottom holes on the flap.I think it looks WAT better than any hondaline flap! He has the PART#:)

yesterday he painted the Tank white and got a new chain..:beer

350x'inNY
04-18-2008, 07:17 AM
I added it on to keep mud and water from spalshing up. It was in a parts lot of a bunch of NOS Honda Parts I bought. One of my best ebay snags I think! (It had some very rare Hondaline parts in it and a couple ATC hats!) It didn't have a model number on it, but had instructions in about 6 languages. It's meant to go on the back of an enduro or scooter with a license plate. I drilled the holes in it wear the bottom license plate bolts would go incase I ever wanted to take it off for a bike. The front fender had already had a couple holes drilled in it where someone mounted a piece of rubber on the tip and it had fallen off.

Bruce

350x'inNY
04-18-2008, 07:19 AM
bruce had that from a lot he won..its off a honda enduro,,and is for the rear fender, it actually goes under the license plate and has holes in it, the same as a plate does..he has the bolts going through the bottom holes on the flap.I think it looks WAT better than any hondaline flap! He has the PART#:)

yesterday he painted the Tank white and got a new chain..:beer

You want me to bring the chain today too? Might be the heavy Chevy, rusty but trusty's final voyage...

Bryan Raffa
04-18-2008, 07:22 AM
Ya drop that off at my house with the tire's you shure it only needs 4 links removed..see ya this afternoon..

edog
04-18-2008, 07:35 AM
Is that a Hondaline heal guard I spy?

350x'inNY
04-18-2008, 07:37 AM
Yep.... it's perfect tension for the master link if you take it apart on the second Gold link up. I'll mark it for you. :D

350x'inNY
04-18-2008, 08:02 AM
Is that a Hondaline heal guard I spy?

Nope... no such thing made by Honda. It's actually a fender stop. As you know, the footpegs fold up, then the next thing a tree/obsticle then hits is the rear plastics before it shatters it against the rear axle. These add a bar to protect your fenders.

350x'inNY
04-18-2008, 08:08 AM
hahaa! I was just thinkin to myself looking at those pics. tell bruce to take the endcap off that badboy!:naughty: but yeah that one is alot more mellower than the one I had.

if thats the cobra header.. how'd ya get the heat shield on there?

Oh Grasshopper.... that be ancient Swineyees secwet. When you grasp spark plug from hand, I will enlighten you. :naughty: I will tell, part can be found at most hardware store. :beer

Kintore
04-18-2008, 08:12 AM
Looking good there bruce, long time no see/chat!

350x'inNY
04-18-2008, 08:51 AM
Looking good there bruce, long time no see/chat!

I know... I was all excited a few months back when Raffa told me you were heading to Albany with your Dad to pick up a trike and were stopping by. But then he said you found something closer. I didn't even know you got rid of your Tri-Zs and were riding red... well... white, but a HONDA! They say you get wiser as you get older. :naughty: Let me know the next time you venture to NY. You too can ride the NY Outlaw Loaner Trike!

WLL
04-18-2008, 10:00 AM
i like the paint saver on the shifter.

Kintore
04-18-2008, 10:42 AM
I know... I was all excited a few months back when Raffa told me you were heading to Albany with your Dad to pick up a trike and were stopping by. But then he said you found something closer. I didn't even know you got rid of your Tri-Zs and were riding red... well... white, but a HONDA! They say you get wiser as you get older. :naughty: Let me know the next time you venture to NY. You too can ride the NY Outlaw Loaner Trike!

yah,

been a long time! I got a deal on casper from derrick and couldnt say no to that intense rig,

to be honest, I like the R over the Z anyday.... for what I do.

Hows the fleet running? heres some new pics of casper
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/JoshBall/Casper%20progress/

The Goat
04-18-2008, 11:52 AM
Oh Grasshopper.... that be ancient Swineyees secwet. When you grasp spark plug from hand, I will enlighten you. :naughty: I will tell, part can be found at most hardware store. :beer

I'd have welded a nut to it...

Bryan Raffa
04-18-2008, 10:55 PM
I'd have welded a nut to it...

.99 cent Conduit clamp;)