cragster
04-12-2008, 12:52 AM
:D :pics: :pics: :TrikesOwn :TrikesOwn ojbu:acr :acr :acr :banned:

cragster
04-12-2008, 12:55 AM
:p :p :p :p :p :(

225DX DUDE
04-12-2008, 09:12 AM
Arent you supposed to post pics when riding with a helmet??

masonryman13
04-12-2008, 09:20 AM
yeah, nice pics. bad advertisement. HELMET!!! LOL

edog
04-12-2008, 09:30 AM
:welcome: HELMET:welcome:

Dirtcrasher
04-12-2008, 09:50 AM
My dentists tech a slipped on the ice and get a permanent brain injury. She is still F'd up 20 years later.

You guys are Nuts, stupid or a bit of both riding without helmets.... But, it's your noggin and I guess eating through a straw sounds like a fun time to you.

tri-Z ripper
04-12-2008, 11:44 AM
cant say i wear one all the time but kids do look at the pics so a helmet is appropriate even it its just a little romp in a mud puddle!!

cragster
04-12-2008, 11:46 AM
Hey guys we didnt get goin very fast in gthese pics.. Just messin around in some mud. Sorry about the helmets.. Jeez. so did anyone like the pix?

max
04-15-2008, 10:52 AM
Craig. Nice pics. Great action. Ignore the winers!!

hublake
04-15-2008, 11:32 AM
You don't have to go fast to hurt your head. As an example, a couple of weeks ago when we still had ice and snow, I slipped on the ice and hit my head and knocked myself out. Spent a few minutes laying in the driveway before my wife saw me laying there and just about gave her a heart attack. She took me to the hospital and they kept me overnight. I had a concussion and still have lingering headaches. The Doc told me it might be a year before the headaches go away.
WEAR HELMETS

ScottZJ
04-15-2008, 12:30 PM
You know whats probably ironic about most that bash someone not riding with a helmet, is they are the same person that might drink and drive, or not wear a seat belt or let their kids ride a bike with no helmet. Remember before you pass judgement on someone or point the finger at them, you have 3 coming back to you. Everyone has things that others dissagree or have problems with and we could go on.

Anyway, looks like a fun place to ride. We got tons of mud around here too. I dont wear my lid when all I am doing is splashing in the deep mud holes. :D

Dammit!
04-15-2008, 01:11 PM
When I was a kid I always wore my helmet because I thought it looked cool.

When I was in my teens I never wore my helmet because I didn't think it looked cool.

As an adult I always wear a helmet because I'm no longer stupid. :lol:

super90
04-15-2008, 03:23 PM
I never ride without a helmet now, just take a slow ride down a trail and look at all the things that could split you shell. I nearly found out the hardway, finally saw the light and was like wtf am I doing?

Twilight
04-15-2008, 03:27 PM
I used to not wear a helmet. A crash at only 15mph on a peddle bike showed me the pain.

15mph= felt like a brick wall had fallen on my head, and the scar makes it seem like it too.

Tecate250
04-15-2008, 06:16 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Winers. I gree with not always wearing there helmets. Not always wearing your seat belt. If I have a pic of me plowing snow with a big red should I wear a helmet, unloading ect. You can't always expect new people to knw the rules all the time. Plus I have had so many near death encounters that im numb. And only 1 was from riding. And on a quad with a helmet and not the helmet would not have helped. Tie rod broke 50 feet from a trail trussel 70 feet in the air with a rocky bottom.

So cheers to Trikes with or without helmets:beer

ceaserthethird
04-15-2008, 07:39 PM
if you guy's ever get hurt just say it was on a QUAD , when they ask in the Hospital .....

cragster
05-01-2008, 11:02 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AeY09lXcn0A

dont get pissed at me please

aldochina
05-02-2008, 01:14 AM
look at road bikes, your doing 30 to 80 mph regularly on asphalt with 1000 lb chunks of metal zooming all around you. and in some places its legal to NOT WEAR A HELMET!!!! some do some dont

i kinda like my head and want to keep it intact, but hey its a free country right?

Fox250R
05-02-2008, 01:25 AM
Free country yes, but when he breaks his neck makes us all look bad.. I got one film of me doing a wheelie with no helmet but i never went over 3mph..

Tryzeedudeman
05-02-2008, 03:37 AM
this has been an inspiring and educational thread jack:)
Not bad on that X, keep it comin.

RedRider_AK
05-02-2008, 04:19 AM
Since this seems to have turned into a helmet rant thread, I will not chime in about that.

Nice photos X.

cragster
05-02-2008, 04:03 PM
Ive got like 200 megs more vid. but should i upload it or not... there was no helmets since i left my helmet at my girl friends lol.
Thanks to the people that like the vids/pics. ill try to get the others uploaded. And i'll have to take some more (WITH A HELMET) . Im just waitin on more parts.
I got my 300ex EZ PULL clutch lever installed. Ive got a new clutch, waitin to install that along with a new cable. Also my axle should be here anytime:naughty: :w00t:

:beer :TrikesOwn

Mr. Clean
05-02-2008, 08:21 PM
Cool pics. The helmet issue is not about looking cool or people being "winers"......It is about following a simple rule.

http://3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?p=467352#post467352

All riding pictures or videos posted on the forum whether linked or attached must depict the riders wearing minimal safety gear (This means a helmet)

Is this really hard to understand, if so you really need to wear a helmet. :crazy:

cragster
05-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Oh didnt relize there was a rule about helmets. Well next time ill have one on.

200xkwit
10-18-2008, 12:03 AM
(masonryman) yeah, nice pics. bad advertisement. HELMET!!! LOL

Yea why dont you tell everyone about that advertisment for that 20x motor you stole my money from you THEIF!!!!!!!

krock71
10-18-2008, 02:09 AM
i dont wear a helmet either but i am thinking i should start.

dcreel
10-18-2008, 03:50 AM
My buddy Mike was riding around my yard on a YZ125 and hit a tree, sideswiped the side of the bike, crushed the pipe but hit the tree head on. He doesn't know what happened, We just saw the impact. When we got to him he was unconscious.
We called 911 and an ambulance came, he came to shortly after, but tried to get up and we held him down. They took him to the hospital, and after a cat scan noticed bleeding on his brain. Flew him to Joplin, MO to the hospital and watched it for 4 days. Bleeding stopped, and he is home now. Thankfully.

He had on his helmet, if he hadn't I hate to think of the outcome. He turned 21 the month before. Broke the visor on the helmet, and scratched up his neck and chest.

A week before, a 22 year old guy that works on the shift opposite me at Cessna was testing a streetbike for purchase. He hit some gravel, went through the culvert and hit a power pole. He was 2 doors down from Mike in the ICU unit. They had to operate on his brain. He is out of a coma and will squeeze his mothers hand. His chances are 90% to the negative. He was helmetless.

I haven't always worn a helmet, but I will now. You only get one chance to save your melon.

Jonpin
10-18-2008, 04:54 AM
Great pics and vid man always cool to see wher ppl ride there bikes at, no one ever takes pics of me so im going to get a helmet cam for 1st person view maby i just dont show up on film i dont know.:) "i do have some video of me on a friends quad but im going slow through trails holding a cam probly just boring to watch if you wernt there so i dont bother posting"

jims72
10-18-2008, 08:11 AM
My buddies dad was just involved in a car accident while riding his harley.He has two broken vertebrae a bunch of lacerations and blood on the brain.Guess what the doctor said.He is actually lucky he wasn't wearing a helmet!Somehow a helmet would of worsened the situation.He didnt tell me why but he did mention it.I think it is your choice once of age but kids they should no questions asked.I prefer to not wear one off road because I dont go fast or anywhere I havent been.On the street you bet ya I put the lid on and tight.

jims72
10-18-2008, 08:15 AM
Good pics too .Dont get much mud in AZ but we got some mainly rocks and dirt.The occasional broke down quad wishing he had my trike as I whizz past him[oh did I say that out loud?!!!]