PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone contact bdawgs plastics lately?

2hundredx
04-08-2008, 09:13 PM
I have been trying to contact bdawgs plastics for a week and can't get a hold of them. Have you guys got a hold of them lately?

Dirtcrasher
04-08-2008, 09:48 PM
I wouldn't use them, I haven't read good stuff from guys that used them.

Matter of fact, we should include PARTS SUPPLIERS in our feedback forum!!

We all want to know whats cheap, whats best, how fast it ships, where to get it and how well they treat us.

Good idea or what?? :beer

i58829
04-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Dirtcrasher i think thats a good idea, i've been asking people questions on the phone and they dont even know what they are supposed to be selling me, all part of the fun i guess...

evand
04-08-2008, 11:08 PM
i wouldnt use them either, it took me over 3 months to get my plastics out of them, i must have called 100 times and email 50 times, every time i called it was "were bussy at the moment, whats you number we will call you back asap" and i never heard back, not one time. then i finally called and flipped out and got the owner/manager on the phone, i bitched at him for 20 mins just to find out they didnt have any record of my order. after all that it took me a week to get my plastics, they were just stuffed in a box no packing at all, and there scratched and scuffed every where:mad: :mad: :mad:

300rman
04-09-2008, 12:51 AM
i used them. took a little too long to get my plastics, but apparently i didnt leave an address to ship to???? they called me (twice) to get my address, but i got a free hat for the wait! i was a little unhappy with the no packing in the box, but hey, at least i got my plastics!

the prices there are great though.

Sinbad46
04-09-2008, 06:36 AM
try JLATV for some plastic, fast shipping and good quality

saladboy
04-09-2008, 02:49 PM
i got my front fender from them not a bad experience when i tried to get my rears i called them for 2 weeks 3 times a day they never pick up the phone and on big plastic parts they charge a bunch to ship. go through rocky mountian got my part in 5 days and free shipping.

blue27
04-09-2008, 03:46 PM
I never had a prob with both deals, parts came quick and my 350X fender set was drop shipped right from Maier (still not much packing) but no problems

SYKO
04-09-2008, 04:01 PM
I never had a prob with both deals, parts came quick and my 350X fender set was drop shipped right from Maier (still not much packing) but no problems

yea if maire dropships them....your lucky if there is ANYTHING for packing

also I talked to the guy from bdawgs plastic a few months ago, he said they inadvertantly (sp?) came out with a good deal to fast and they couldnt keep up with some of the orders, they may still be having a bit of a problem.

2hundredx
04-09-2008, 07:40 PM
I tried again today and nothing. My rear fender was recieved in good shape but im still waitin on my front fender. i dont really recomend bdawgs plastics.

longbedGTs
04-09-2008, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Im about to order new plastics for the 200x and will steer clear of Bdawgs. :beer