J.D.
06-06-2003, 04:36 PM
bobobobobo

NOS_350X
06-06-2003, 05:18 PM
someone needs to work on there pic taking ability looks like you had fun tho

J.D.
06-06-2003, 06:20 PM
Well it was my lil sister taking pics, what can you expect from a 10 yr old? lol

Bill X_R
06-06-2003, 06:23 PM
Hey...how can you get internet service all the way out in that trailer????? :D

J.D.
06-06-2003, 07:57 PM
LOL...I don't live in that. I live in a double wide. 1/4 of that is my little shop where I work on my engines, 1/4 of it is cabinets for storage of crap, tools, oils, etc. And the other 1/2 is where we extract honey from our beehives.

Yamaha_Rules69
06-06-2003, 08:25 PM
Nice Tri Z. I see your Tri moto 200 sitting there in the background by the trailor. I have been wondering something, what does SSJ3Goku really mean/ stand for? Where are the jumping pics? Keep those Yamaha's alive. Peace.

J.D.
06-06-2003, 08:33 PM
First question, I get my nickname from the Japanese Animation DragonBallZ, SSJ3Goku is a character in it.

Second question, I tried jumping once, I beefed it bigtime. I need to hone my riding skills more before I start jumping. later

Yamaha_Rules69
06-06-2003, 11:05 PM
I thought thats what it meant. Why do so many people like DBZ? I think its a very stupid show, with a retarted plot, and has very gay characters.. Thats just my opinion. Not trying to be offensive, I just get so annoyed hearing all these kids talking about that show/game. evil
Your one of those non-jumper guys who live just for speed alone is that it? j/k lol I'm sure you will become a very good rider, it just takes time and practice. You should build a few small table tops, that is the starting point for jumping. After you get good, build them bigger, and soon you'll be making them into doubles, and maybe tripples. twisted Soon you'll have a whole track. I find myself lucky, because there are two very well constructed tracks just a few miles from my house. One is for beginners/intermediate riders. It has mainly table tops, and one double, a small one at that. The other is for the advanced riders. I really busted my trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro trying to do stuff out there on my dirtbike. LOL. That one has some nasty tripples, woops, and a sick double with a 90 foot gap! shock Both track owners have 660R Raptors, and can clear that with no problems. I would so love to see a 250R guy go out there and smoke him in a race. He has over $10,000 into the raptor, not including the price he paid for it!!! shock It does not have one stock thing on it, I'll tell you that. If someone beat him on his own track, he would be ruined. LOL.

crazyorigin
06-07-2003, 07:43 AM
i'm also very nervous jumping 3 wheelers, i have little tome on them compared to quads. but i still jump a trike ocasionally, but not big time cause i dont want to die. I jump the hell out of my quad tho, it lives to fly, when i'm done with my Tiger i think i will do minimal jumping with it, cause i dont want to mash anything that i cant replace, its gonna be my baby, and i hear they are nose heavy, but they only weigh 255lbs so their still light.

Howdy
06-07-2003, 09:28 AM
I thought thats what it meant. Why do so many people like DBZ? I think its a very stupid show, with a retarted plot, and has very gay characters.. Thats just my opinion. Not trying to be offensive, I just get so annoyed hearing all these kids talking about that show/game. :evil:

I couldn't have said it better. That is all my kids talk about some times. It drives me nuts. I would rather go ride. lol

SSJ3Goku, Nice pictures. Seeing someone on a trike riding is a good thing.
Howdy

Ace Mon
06-07-2003, 10:11 AM
Kinda funny pics goku . Made me laugh . Still nice to see you tearing it up ! As for the jumpnig thing keep plugging away at it . If I knew how to post pics I would . Jumping is my thing . I love it . Sliding and all that stuff . Gives me a natural high and helps me release the pressure from my high stress job .

jdparsons1
06-07-2003, 10:18 AM
Gives me a natural high and helps me release the pressure from my high stress job .

Burger King??? :-D :-D :-D

Howdy
06-07-2003, 10:46 AM
Gives me a natural high and helps me release the pressure from my high stress job .

Burger King??? :-D :-D :-D

Ace Mon tells his wife the same thing he says to the custmers at Burger King: "Would you like to Super Size That?" lmfao j/k

Howdy

ATC crazy
06-07-2003, 10:51 AM
I thought thats what it meant. Why do so many people like DBZ? I think its a very stupid show, with a retarted plot, and has very gay characters.. Thats just my opinion. Not trying to be offensive, I just get so annoyed hearing all these kids talking about that show/game. :evil:

I couldn't have said it better. That is all my kids talk about some times. It drives me nuts. I would rather go ride. lol.
Howdy

Just like the damn Pokemon thing that was started up a few years ago, and Digimon or whatever...It drives me CRAZY !!! :x

plkmonster2
06-07-2003, 11:01 AM
i used to be full out pokemon for 2 years, im only 13.... i had every different character card. and with that, 200$ down the drain on little cards! oh well. i don't get into those anime crap and all that. i too think that it is dumb. like yu-gi-oh.... i dont have a clue what is in it. i would rather spend my time and money on trikes...

FullBore
06-07-2003, 05:07 PM
Pokemon, What a joke! Don't those people know how to get lots of $$$ out of innocent kiddies or what?

Nat

plkmonster2
06-07-2003, 05:10 PM
yeah, when i think back, im say to my self "Why the hell did i spend 6 bucks on a pack of cards?" i don't even have a clue why they became poluar... were they cute? or what?