PDA

View Full Version : This is where my 3 wheeling began!

BigTBones
03-26-2008, 09:15 PM
So i was flipping between some old photos and found this old picture of my first 3 wheeler! I think it was around 1993 when it was taken. My father bought it from my uncle who worked for Pepsi! This little 3 wheeler was used in parades around town. It had squirt stickers on the back! It had tecumseh 3 1/2 hp motor and was chain drive. It had a centrifigul clutch and it scooted actually. It had a metal strap friction brake for the rear. It was a great little bike and I rode it for years out at my grandparents farm. It then was stolen and never found again. We did get $300 from the insurance and we ended up buying a 125m for my next bike. Since then I have owned over 35 atcs and counting lol! Just thought i would share a wonderful memory with everyone!

BTW...If ANYONE has any info reguarding the where abouts of this 3 wheeler or another one like it forsale Id be greatly interested in Purchasing it! Thanks Bryan

tri-Z ripper
03-26-2008, 09:20 PM
awesome story never owned one as a kid but my neighbor had a 350X when i was 6 and he would take me for rides all the time i was friends with his daughter just to ride her quad awfull i know but true!!

evand
03-26-2008, 09:53 PM
thats a neet litle trike man. Suck some one else just had to have it tho:crazy:

BigTBones
03-27-2008, 08:21 PM
Yea it was neat at the time...I sure wish I could find another like it!