PDA

View Full Version : who here has a tri-zinger 60?

evand
03-16-2008, 06:27 PM
there is one for sale localy for 300 bucks, sais it runs good but starts kind of hard, but it has been sitting for 10 years so it probably just needs the carb cleaned. are they fully auto? how do they stack up against a atc 70 size and power wise?

thanks guys
Evan

thefox
03-16-2008, 06:38 PM
They are al little smaller then the 70 and close power wise. My 4-speed 70 was able to take my friend's Zinger in a drag race but it was close until I was able to drop the 70 into 4th then it slowly pulled away. I think the big difference is the full-auto (zinger) vs. semi-auto (atc), it can be nice not having to shift the Zinger but if you were racing the two it is a disadvantage.

They are fun trikes, for $300 if it is in ok shape I think it would be worth the price.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh293/thefoxman45/Genes60my70.jpg

evand
03-16-2008, 06:40 PM
thanks for the quick reply.

so you know of you can run a higher bar set up on them? i have never seen one with quad bars on it.

it looks to be in nice shape, i just want a mini to mess around with in the yard and do wheelies lol:beer

thefox
03-16-2008, 07:02 PM
I don't know if you can run different bars or not. The Zinger is a great wheelie machine; I have my 70 just of messing around in the yard since I can't get to the trails with a big trike very often. I always thought I had too small of a yard,,,,, turns out I just always had too big of a trike!

yamaha_ripper98
03-16-2008, 07:03 PM
I have a little cousin that had one when he was younger but he doesnt ride it anymore he just got a xr100 yesterday. I tell my uncle everytime i see him that i want to buy it because its like mint but he just isnt gonna come off of it i dont think. they are fun tho