PDA

View Full Version : planning ahead..

Bryan Raffa
03-07-2008, 11:32 PM
:TrikesOwn Ahhh what the heck.. Ill put the 5th one together..:crazy:

with HER Bike scheduled to be done for Trike Fest,and the squatter for late summer/fall season ..Im already planing ahead..

Been reconditioning parts in my spair time... bead blasting and primering ...I have everything but but a few odd things... but well over a roller.
This time around the color scheme will only be two colors, thats it! and Black being one of them:naughty:

All the pieces will be professionally painted ..:TrikesOwn

Look for this one some time in the future!

Black86tri-z
03-08-2008, 12:05 AM
awsome cant wait to see this 1, is it going to be set up for a purpose like ice racing or???????what????????????? also did you get your drag z back togeather yet?????? are you croming the frame?????????????

Bryan Raffa
03-08-2008, 09:53 AM
this one is still in it's planning stage..as I have really been wanting to put a 07 YZ 250 motor in it ..it will be 2 stroke! now that I have access to a plazma cutter,pipe bender,tig...

some big changes came in 08 to the YZ motor..and would love too get my hands on one of thoes!! last year for the 2 stroke...

RedRider_AK
03-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Hey Raffa, can you get the YZ250 motors in crates? I remember seeing YZ85 and TTR-125 crate motors on the Yamaha site before.

factoryX
03-08-2008, 01:29 PM
this one is still in it's planning stage..as I have really been wanting to put a 07 YZ 250 motor in it ..it will be 2 stroke! now that I have access to a plazma cutter,pipe bender,tig...

some big changes came in 08 to the YZ motor..and would love too get my hands on one of thoes!! last year for the 2 stroke...

last year for the 2 stroke?

Bryan Raffa
03-08-2008, 01:36 PM
last year for the 2 stroke?

yes the ban on 2 stroke emissions...you didnt know that? all going 4 poke..

Bryan Raffa
03-08-2008, 09:08 PM
ahhh Snowed IN.. did a little more .. tore the shocks down.pulled some more parts for blasting.. and started a shelf for the bike parts..and looks like Im only missing a carrier for a roller:naughty:

Bryan Raffa
03-22-2008, 04:37 PM
a little color on the project..Geeze two weeks..I cant just look at blasted raw alum,and primer...:rolleyes:

chris200x
03-22-2008, 04:55 PM
I gotta give ya credit Mr. Raffa.. your definitly not afraid to try something new or out of the norm on these color choices. :beer What exactly is that? :wondering looks kinda like that orangeish/copper color huffa was trying to get me to do.:cool:

Bryan Raffa
03-22-2008, 05:00 PM
that the same color my first car was..81 Camero Rally Sport..that was a dark brown and this color:)

you can see it behind my old truck..with the smashed out grill from rear ending someone..:wondering

So its not new ..its from the 80's:cool: allways liked that color and was excited to see chevy pull it out again! I think in 04..