PDA

View Full Version : my one year auto-x

84honda200s
03-03-2008, 03:06 AM
ok when i started to get into trikes i started off with a 157.00 ebay 200s. ran great looked like crap. well i rode it all summer and it couldnt take the beatings anymore. i broke the mounts where the carrier goes and the frame under the engine. so i decided to put a 200x together little by little. (mostly because i cant afford jack crap)

so i bought parts from "dead" 200x bikes. (thanks to everyone on this site that helped me) i started off with a 200s motor and a dream. then i bought a frame and tank off dale for 50.00 shipped, traded for parts off tapper190, got a good banshee front master cylinder off aaron, and all the rest came from my good buddy Itrike. anything i couldnt get off this site or people linked to it i ordered new from a place here in town. so given that its made of "dead" trikes i decided its name would be xumed. (as in raised from the dead) i know its spelled wrong and i met to do it like that.

ok here are the mods on the engine then the rest.

engine im running now mods: 10.25:1 wisco piston kit, D.I.D racing cam chain, lighten flywheel (done by ronnie), mild port job, 30mm carb, bassani exhaust, bored to 67mm, and 200x top end.

engine that is going in. mods: big port job, 200x top end, 12:1 wisco (std 65mm bore), lighten flywheel (done by ronnie), 30mm carb, D.I.D racing cam chain, bassani exhaust, and a 350x oil cooler (thanks vealmonkey for the info on how to hook it all up).

the rest of the mods: plus 4 swinger (did it myself..thanks billy for the pointers), extended axle with wheel spacers, 250R wheels all around (front one not on yet),85-86 250R front fender, 14/30 gearing, 22 inch prowedges (almost dead), cr125 dual piston caliper on the rear, banshee front master cylinder, ghetto front light and switches,prm baja grab bar, and i dropped the front 2 inches.

i hope to get this thing out on a field and see exactly what she will do. we (me and my brother) did take it out and tryd to get some kind of feeling on how fast it is. i rode beside a phazer and the speedo on it said 85 but i dont really trust that speedo. i had one of them bike speedos that you adjust to tire size and it said i do 22 in the end of 1st gear. so who knows. anyway here are the most important part ...:pics: :pics: :pics: !!!!!!!!!!! these were taken march 2nd.