PDA

View Full Version : wheres all the hondaline ATC mx gear and apparel?

3Wheelers4Life
02-27-2008, 09:50 PM
i was lookin through the hondaline ATC accessories brochure (http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/Brochures/ATCsite/85hondalineacc.html) and seen all the hondaline ATC apparel and motocross gear. i have not seen many pics of this stuff, only the ones that occasionally pop up on ebay. so if you have any hondaline ATC apparel or ATC motocross gear, post the pics up. none of the custom shirts on ebay please, only true hondaline ATC gear, apparel, or close reproductions/replicas. other brands are ok too, such as yamaha, kawasaki, tiger. anyone who has them post pics!!!
:pics: :pics: :pics:

JohnR.
02-27-2008, 09:53 PM
I've got a Hondaline MX jersey in the closet with ATC down the arms. ChrisD has the pants to match.

John

Bryan Raffa
02-27-2008, 10:32 PM
rearer than hondaline:p

JohnR.
02-27-2008, 10:36 PM
NICE! You should have busted that out on the ice. Next time we'll all wear out old school gear for the races.:w00t:

John

Bryan Raffa
02-27-2008, 10:41 PM
NICE! You should have busted that out on the ice. Next time we'll all wear out old school gear for the races.:w00t:

John

once a year I bust it out :naughty: I agree... next time!!!

JohnR.
02-27-2008, 10:43 PM
I just wish I had a pair of pants to go with my shirt. The prices on this stuff have gone totally through the roof on ebay. I can't imagine what my shirt would cost me nowadays, it wasn't cheap 7 years ago when I got it.

John

Billy Golightly
02-27-2008, 11:58 PM
I've got 2 sets of pants (I think the biggest is a 34, still to small for me) and a ton of the jersies. I was very heavily into collecting the clothes/gear for a few years but haven't watched or kept up with any of it for a while.