PDA

View Full Version : tionesta trikes

trizilla
02-26-2008, 07:12 AM
hoping to get your attention atctim. is this an atc shop? on my way to cleveland i passed a town called shippensville and noticed a sign that read tionesta. just wondering if this is a trike shop i could stop by and check out on my way home?

atctim
02-26-2008, 09:32 AM
Eric,

well - yes and no. Tionesta Trikes is just Shelly's and my little piece of sanity.

It is our garage, our collection, our website, and our hobby. Although it is not really a business of any type - it does put us in the "red".

Yeah - feel free to stop by and check us out though. You'll dig our collection I am sure.

Let me know if you need directions.

Tim

trizilla
02-26-2008, 07:53 PM
thanks tim!! wendy and i are in cleveland now but will be heading home on friday. we wont be far from you on our way home. hopefully we'll be able to meet up so i can check your machines out.. always great to see other couples that have similar interests. later in the week i'll pm you for directions or maybe a # to call when were near. we'll be leaving on the ohio turnpike to I80 to 66 and then onto good ole RT 6 home. i dont think we'll be to far from you. do you have any info on the state forest along RT 66? im sure i saw signs that looked like it is atv friendly. i'll definetly get back with you before friday.

dirtface
02-26-2008, 08:40 PM
Great people, It is well worth the stop. Just don't see this many trikes in one spot anymore.