PDA

View Full Version : HEY! READ THIS YOU "THIS VS THAT"'ERS!!

J.D.
06-03-2003, 07:46 PM
WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST STOP! GO RIDE AND QUIT THE STUPID QUESTIONS, PLEASE GROW UP! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

(nobody get offended by this, it's just very annoying to me, everytime I logon to the board there's another this vs. that, will my pile of crap beat my bigger pile of crap, even though it's bigger? GET REAL!!!!)

md1985250r
06-03-2003, 07:58 PM
....ITS THE MAN NOT THE MACHINE!!!! :D

ATC350X 85
06-03-2003, 09:59 PM
I hate that crap too. Will a 200M beat a 250R??/ :rolleyes: Duh of course it will. Go out and ride already you dorks.

jdparsons1
06-03-2003, 10:41 PM
Here, Here. These posts are pretty annoying, there are way to many things to factor in on most of them, who cares anyway.

jeswinehart
06-03-2003, 10:46 PM
i support that motion !

it ain't what ya got but how you ride it !

john

wanta250r
06-03-2003, 10:54 PM
I don't support it. I think those posts are fun. They can get long and create arguments which are always fun. They can post what they want....
I don't see what the problem is. Just quit your complaining and go ride like you guys said. -D

J.D.
06-03-2003, 10:59 PM
Well said John, just have fun with what your riding, sure it's fun to drag and/or race, but that's not all there is to riding and people need to understand it. I feel like I'm a rare breed amongst all others kids(I'm 15), who all they want to do is speed around and piss people off. I do like top speed, but that's what my enviroment calls for, I have lots of wide open riding area so it's all like 50+ mph...but I also enjoy finding slower places to ride and fine tune my riding skills, I'm still learning how to ride my Tri-Z....and will still be once I get it rideable again. She's been sitting for 2 weeks, I just went out, turned on gas, choke, ignition, kicked it once and started right up...felt good to hear that sound again....didn't run it too long, no oil in crankcase :(....boy I kinda ran off subject didn't I? :oops:

J.D.
06-03-2003, 11:02 PM
I don't support it. I think those posts are fun. They can get long and create arguments which are always fun. They can post what they want....
I don't see what the problem is. Just quit your complaining and go ride like you guys said. :-D

Kinda hard to ride when everthing I have is broke down.

KASEY
06-03-2003, 11:17 PM
SOMETIMES THERE IS A LITTLE GOOD INFO,, in those who is faster threads, but when there are 5 or 6 running at the same time it does get a little boring,,,

by the way LOL what would win in a drag race??? a 1979 atc70 or a 1985 atc 70,, i have both but can't ride both to tell,,,,

MountainRider
06-04-2003, 12:45 PM
LMFAO@250RMAD's Avtar!!!! Been there!!!!!!