PDA

View Full Version : First 350x

mrtwidster1
02-17-2008, 12:53 PM
Just thought that I would post a pic of my 350x. I have been gathering the parts for about the last six months. This will be a daily rider, trails and such!
I had never ridden a 350x before I built this one, but I like it fine. Got to do some minor things but I can ride it now! The parts came from all over, I don't think any 3 parts came off the same X.:lol: I have read the threads here and at ORG. and I have learned alot. I have to send a special thanks to FlyingW and MRATC. I still have just about enough parts for my second one.:w00t:

Dirtcrasher
02-17-2008, 01:48 PM
Looks nice bro! And all that farn land to play on, can you say saweeeeeet!!

I love the 350X, great all around machine, too bad there so dam heavy though. If they were still making them I'm sure that a good amount of weight would have been shaved off by now.....

saleen_n_around
02-17-2008, 01:52 PM
I like the industrial look with the steel wheels, and I am not being a smart ass. Make it look kinda like Ah-nold in Terminator 1, all mean and hardcore.

mrtwidster1
02-17-2008, 02:49 PM
Thanks Guys! Saleen, believe it or not the front is a Douglas aluminum wheel that needs polished. I did not want it to outshine the back so I left it dull. I've got all the stock wheels but I just like these better for this application. I have my turf tamers on the chrome stock wheels. Goin to take both sets if I get to go to the Miss. ride in march.Can't decide on what else to take though, SX, R, or the ES?

saleen_n_around
02-17-2008, 03:00 PM
Let's get together and go down together....my 14' trailer is open, buyt my 24' enclosed has a car in it right now. Easy enough to fix though.

Where in TN are you again?

200x Basket
02-17-2008, 03:07 PM
NICE!!!!!!! You two should make the ride. It will be a blast...........

mrtwidster1
02-17-2008, 08:24 PM
Henderson. about 30 miles from I40 at Jackson Tn. If I go I have got to go to Blythville AR>and pick up my son and his rides. If we can hookup we will. Do'nt know if waterpumper (willie) in jackson is going. I will find out. I'll pm you in a few. Thanks!
200xbasket: thanks for the comment and hope to make it your way!

saleen_n_around
02-17-2008, 08:32 PM
Like I said I've got a 24' enclosed trailer, we can stack them in there if you split the fuel. I'll prob bring my 85 200x, 86 200x, and maybe my 230 Quadsport.That should give us room for at least 4 more machines.