PDA

View Full Version : how to tell if your raising your kids right...

TrailerRider
02-11-2008, 11:31 PM
Yesterday I was letting our 7yr old son ride one of the 110's around the backyard whenm stopped right in his tracks and looked over at me and said and I quote "Dad I want to be a 3 wheeler rider when I grow up". Melted my stone heart. Tell ya my chest was out full with pride. Thoise are the moments you don't forget! Anyone else have these moments? If so share them

Russell 350X
02-11-2008, 11:59 PM
Thats awsome! Glad to hear one more is corrupted into out addiction!

Havoxx
02-12-2008, 12:02 AM
That's awesome ,my neice and nephew are terrified of my trikes :D. Though, they should grow out of that, might just be the noise that bothers them :D.

ccdhowell
02-12-2008, 12:10 AM
I bought a 185s for my daughter, she's 10. It doesn't run, it will be our spring project, she can't wait to pass her quad down to her little sister and be a trike rider like daddy.

Chris

KASEY
02-12-2008, 12:14 AM
two of my girls ride 250r's and the other rides a 350x,,, so i am telling you they get to be more fun as they get older!! and they need faster toys ,, so you better start saving your money!!!

drhatc200
02-12-2008, 07:33 PM
my 6 yr old girl loves riding my 200x. when we ride it she says ride a wheelie daddy .lol son had add so he kinda shy around it.

brapp
02-12-2008, 11:58 PM
my niece and nehew love riding nd my lil girl is almost 3 years old and ocmes runnign everytime a trike or quad fires up and she had gotten a lt50 for her first birthday lol i had to wait tilli was 3 before i coudl ride my 85 atc 70 lol

johnny's X
02-13-2008, 12:07 PM
I think I have raised my boy the right way. Sorry about the pics I took them on my phone. My daughter got a new sportsman 90 for her 6th birthday. 2 stroke little thing and it goes pretty good.

chris200x
02-13-2008, 12:48 PM
Well my son has ridden some of my trikes in the past. He dont really feel to confident on them (and that's OK with me)...

So about two weeks ago I took him with me on a big group ride and this was the first time he's been riding in a year and a half. Man,, he didn't miss a beat!

I wasn't able to ride much that weekend but standing there watching him tear it up with the guys made dad real proud! and all the comments I was getting about him just made dads chest stick out a bit further each time.

You guys are probably sick and tired of me talking baout it but I'm just as proud as proud can be!

Sure does make ya feel good dont it? :D

84honda200s
02-13-2008, 01:50 PM
my 1 year old niece loves to ride on my auto-x with me. i only take her for a quick ride about once a week though. oooo and yes she has a melon shell on while we ride. i also have a 6 year old nephew that likes to ride with me but he doesnt like the bark or the motor (he is afraid of everything). so im hoping my niece will be the rider of the 2. then i have my 12 year old brother that built his own atc90/125/200s/200m/200x it has allot of everything on it. but it work for him. too bad most of the parts came from my spare parts bin. ooooo well git it ragg i guess.