PDA

View Full Version : Helf My 200x

RideRed03
06-01-2003, 11:39 PM
I was wondering if i can get any information about stator coils for my honda 200x trike. The black coil inside the casing was broken lose inside, i wondered if the coil can be reattached or what not. they are spendy around here so if it needs to be replaced, can anyone hook me up for a price of course. another part im looking to purchase is the rear shock, shock only nothing else. Like i said for a price.
Any help would be much appreciated!
:?: ~~Josh~~ :?:

slippy4
06-01-2003, 11:48 PM
i know its not the best place, but ebay usualy will have something on there for a ok price

MountainRider
06-04-2003, 01:33 PM
The ignition stator coils can be purchased individually both from Honda, and outside sources for a reasonable price. The lighting coils however, are only available by buying a complete stator assembly or by robbing one off another stator assembly. The connections on both the stator coils will have to be soldered during installation.

I'll check with my local bike shop (he has catalogs for "Everything" that's available aftermarket forn "Any" ATC/ATV). His prices are generally 30% or more below Honda retail cost. I think he quoted me $23 for an ignition coil, $26 for a pulse module, and $31 for a CDI module, (all aftermarket) but i'll check again to make sure.

samster143
06-04-2003, 04:22 PM
I sent my stator coil unit to Rickey Stator. They replaced the lighting coil and the primary coil for $100. The lighting coil was replaced with a unit with slightly higher output than the factory unit. They work well.

TimSr
06-04-2003, 04:27 PM
Stators Inc. - 508-478-5712