PDA

View Full Version : atc 70

350xrider911
02-10-2008, 12:10 AM
i wanna make like a pit bike. but in three wheeler form. what does thouse joker frames do they have suspision. or is there a possible way. to mod a dirt bike swing arm for a axle.

Vealmonkey
02-10-2008, 05:50 AM
a joker frame is for the atc90 atc110 series trikes. The engines in the atc90 atc110 are bigger than the atc70 engines and the frames are bigger too. The lifan is not a direct bolt in for the act90\110 frames, it would have to be modded. The only aftermarket frame that I know of for the atc70 were made by A+ Racing Inc. and PK Racing. They are hard to come by. I currently have one of each type of frame and sold a 3rd suspension 70 to a board member. Most people just hop up the atc70 engine or bolt in the later aftermarket engines like lifan. You can go with a manual clutch, or automatic like the regular atc70. You can also go kick start, convert to a pull start or add a battery and use the electric starter that some lifan and other aftermarket engines have. Do searches for atc70 and suspension 70 and you will find out more information that might help you find out in which direction you want to go.