PDA

View Full Version : bassini vs. DG on a tri-z..need some quick tips

evand
01-31-2008, 11:37 PM
well i emailed a member of the board about his NOS bassini z pipe and he still has it From what every one on here sais it sounds like dg is a stock pipe with a DG tag on it and dosnt make any more power, but looking at the pics of the bassini it looks almost exactly the same as my
how much more power will the bassini make? is it worth the 250$$ power wise over the DG, im not saying its not worth the cash, and dont want to insult the seller but at 18 thats alot of money to pay just to say i have a bassini, if its not going to make any more power......

thanks alot guys....

any help will be great since i told him i would let him know if ill take it tomorrow.

Evan

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/moparneck273/bassiniz.jpg

Black86tri-z
01-31-2008, 11:49 PM
i woulden't buy it if you already have a decent dg

Tri-ZNate
02-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Dg Is a great pipe and does make a difference over stock. If you dont want the bassani PM with the sellers info. I'm a bassani Guy :cool:

evand
02-01-2008, 09:37 AM
any one else?

Vealmonkey
02-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Evand, I have a bassani on my yt125 and it makes more power across the entire rpm range than any DG does. A DG pipe is not a bad exhaust system as compared to a stocker, but a DG is not near as good as a bassani. I also have dealt with the seller of the bassani for other bassani pipes that he has and I can personally vouch that 250rbeast is a stand up guy. I have several business dealing with him and he is a great guy to deal with. Get the pipe and get him his money order, and the quicker you can send it to him the better, second day delivery or at least priority mail. He has the kind of job where he can get called in at a moments notice and sometimes won't be able to be back around for awhile. So if you want the pipe, and you should want the pipe, get your money order out to him as fast as possible. I love my bassani pipes.

03 ORANGE SHEE
02-01-2008, 01:05 PM
i dont have one or have i tried one. the price is for the fact not too many people have one, thats really what your getting for $250.i have a klemm pipe and paid alot for its rarity

Mrs.Mosh
02-01-2008, 01:27 PM
If it makes you feel any better about purchasing it Evand,Mosh was bidding on a nice complete Bassani system on Ebay,and got outbid at 390 bucks.
He wanted it becuase he heard they make more top end power than stock or DG.
But no-one could tell us the exact gains it provided.
They are rare.
And 250 sounds like a fair price.

RedRider_AK
02-01-2008, 01:46 PM
The DG will help out a little, but it sure as heck ain't a Paul Turner or Klemm (performance-wise)

scooterroo
02-01-2008, 02:33 PM
bassani....dg....bassani....dg....hmmmmmmmm. not even worth the thought. BASSANI!!!! nuff said.

dmotoxrider
02-02-2008, 12:24 AM
I'm pretty sure you have to buy the bassani silencer also or the header pipe will not bolt up just to a stock one or dg one.