PDA

View Full Version : ATC250R+Quad Conversion Kit+Missle Kit=????

85250Rfanatic
05-31-2003, 03:56 AM
This is one way to turn a quad into a trike. I dont think a quad conversion has anything to do with the swingarm? Might, but i have no clue. :?
yall tell me

Ace Mon
05-31-2003, 09:47 AM
A missle kit tunrs a 250 r into a 2 wheeler . kinda like a fatcat . There is a company that sells conversion kits in the back of dirtwheels magazine . I cant remember the name . I called them up for the heck of it and the kits sold for 1295$ and the finished product looks ugly as hell . If you are seriouslt thinking about converting I would but a frame and front end and exhaust pipe and then covert it . In fact thats what I did .

85250Rfanatic
05-31-2003, 04:41 PM
I aint doin it, i was just thinkin about it how that would be :?: A fatcat rear end on a quad?? Just think how weird would it be to ride wheelie and to power slide burm :shock:

MR ATC
05-31-2003, 05:00 PM
I aint doin it, i was just thinkin about it how that would be :?: A fatcat rear end on a quad?? Just think how weird would it be to ride wheelie and to power slide burm :shock:

what you are describing is what's known as a reverse 3wheeler. dirt wheels had several projects they did in the late 80's one used a astro quad conversion fron end on a yamaha big wheel 200. then i think the second one used a missle rear end on a honda quad. but RTW or reverse three wheelers were considered a flop