PDA

View Full Version : No new 3 wheelers will be produced!!

AngusJustice
01-28-2008, 02:57 PM
Dear Glenn, We have been advised by our legal department that the feasibility of producing the Sidewinder or a conversion kit could produce unwanted results in light of the ruling on three wheelers by the CPSC. Therefore, we have withdrawn our R&D Department from any more design or testing of this product. Sincerely,Lynn PowellXtreme Motor Co. That Sucks!!! A.J.........

james9r9r
01-28-2008, 03:00 PM
*Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* the SPSC I guess someoine on here will have to start producing them illegaly :)

AngusJustice
01-28-2008, 04:09 PM
Figures see a new trike get exited about it then they pull the plug don't you think they would have looked into this before making a prototype. Anyway some lucky ******* will end up with the one prototype they got and it will be rare! It would be nice to have a updated ATC but I don't think its going to happen! Just keep modifying my 250R best I can! Maybe someone can design something new (Rolling Chassis) and we can fit it with what ever we want thats the best hope!

The Goat
01-28-2008, 04:20 PM
a member on here has two of them if I'm not mistaken.

McDerry
01-28-2008, 04:54 PM
didnt the CSPC have there ban run out in 97??

Jim mac
01-28-2008, 05:28 PM
Im surprised the cspc hasnt tried banning horses. they already dont like quads. I think they want everyone to sit in front of a video game and stay safe, but then when the kids get fat for not exercising enough, the parents get in trouble for abusing kids. Jim

Dirtcrasher
01-28-2008, 05:30 PM
They make new ones as needed :D

edog
01-28-2008, 05:31 PM
Im surprised the cspc hasnt tried banning horses. they already dont like quads. I think they want everyone to sit in front of a video game and stay safe, but then when the kids get fat for not exercising enough, the parents get in trouble for abusing kids. Jim

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

james9r9r
01-28-2008, 06:01 PM
Ok why don't they just call them a different name...

Justb like they sell glass pipes and say they are for tobacco and are able to sell them

McDerry
01-28-2008, 06:10 PM
Ok why don't they just call them a different name...

Justb like they sell glass pipes and say they are for tobacco and are able to sell them

You ever look at how a law or other legal document is written. It doesn't say "Three Wheeler" it describes them.

Brockey
01-28-2008, 06:36 PM
I am thinking about buying a newer two stroke dirtbike and slightly changing around a few things and making me a new trike. Or I might buy a newer quad and hack the front off it.