PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Identify These Parts!!!!!

roofinggun
05-30-2003, 11:48 PM
I need help identifying these parts. These were in my HONDA can of bolts and goodies (Mostly from a destroyed 250sx). At the time these were purchased I owned a 200 Big Red with front suspension and a buddy had a 350x. Anyone have any ideas? I looked on Bike Bandit, but they have their own numbers. I would appreciate any help. And if anyone needs any of these drop me a e-mail at roofinggun@yahoo.com Thanks!!!

Wickedfinger
05-30-2003, 11:57 PM
The top left looks like it might be a brass brake cable end stop that fits into the lever of the front SX drum. As far as the others go ..... wheres part "A"

Billy Golightly
05-31-2003, 12:07 AM
I'm guessing the top right one is the rubber boot that goes on a brake cable where it mates up to a lever, or something similar. Bottom right, can't tell too well, circlip for holding a needle jet maybe? and the bottom left, I dunno for sure, but it sure resembles one of the plastic "pins" that hold the plastic together on the newer quads. Maybe thats for a mudflap or something. Kinda hard to tell. As for the top left, I think Tejas has that one figured out.

skippy
05-31-2003, 09:59 AM
shoot the numbers over to service honda.. they will tell ya.!

ATCnut
06-01-2003, 01:37 AM
99101-GHB-0950 JET, MAIN (#95) 1 $5.67 $4.31

servicehonda says first item is a main jet.

A 95 is the stock jet for a ATC185, ATC185S, ATC200E, ATC200ES, and ATC200M (per my Clymer manual). If there are no part numbers on the other parts, and because the first one is a main jet, I would guess that they are from a OEM Honda carb rebuild kit. If you have numbers for the other parts lets check servicehonda and see what they are.