PDA

View Full Version : Look at my twins!!

MADATC
01-22-2008, 08:52 PM
I originally only wanted an '84 200x. My dad had one when I was growing up and I thought it was the coolest trike ever. 20 years later I was able to find one and get it. Then all of a sudden I caught wind of another one and couldn't pass it up. The one on the left is the one I got about 2 weeks ago for $700. It was a resto and everything is pretty pristine on it. The motor doesn't smoke or leak and plenty strong. It's either an '84 or '85 (no stickers). The one on the right on the other hand was the first one I got from Indiana last April. I kinda got jipped on it but I was excited. This one is an '84 with an '85 tank. The motor smokes, brakes don't work but I cleaned it up some. I only wanted one and now I have two!!

FYI: This site is awesome!!

Threes company
01-22-2008, 08:58 PM
Very nice but........ whatever you do don't get them wet... They multiply! :beer

stealthduner
01-22-2008, 09:01 PM
Very nice but........ whatever you do don't get them wet... They multiply! :beer

Thats funny! :lol:

cajunchilipeper
01-22-2008, 09:10 PM
jealous very jealous

scrawny
01-22-2008, 10:07 PM
nice!!

looks like you were burning around in the snow... :)

edog
01-22-2008, 10:20 PM
Someone has 200X fever!!!

big schott
01-23-2008, 01:47 AM
I was expecting something else:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice "Three-Wheelers"

wad
01-23-2008, 05:13 AM
Very smart dude i love em.

Bryan Raffa
01-23-2008, 08:18 AM
NICE TWINS!! if you can give me the 10 letter in the vin..Ill tell you the years.. whats your dad think 20 years later?

if it's a
D=83
E=84
F=85

MADATC
01-23-2008, 10:21 AM
I took the one up north last weekend. Didn't know there was still foot and half of snow. The bear claws did a nice job of moving me around though. I couldn't ride long since the avg. temp was -15 the whole weekend.

My dad was pretty surprised, in the fact that I bought an old machine instead of getting a new one. I like nostalgia.

I'm still debating on keeping both. obviously the wifey isn't happy with me having both. Plus I can't justify having two rides for one rider. Maybe I'll let someone else have the chance at a piece of the great past. I'll keep thinking.

Bryan Raffa
01-23-2008, 10:33 AM
just keep the other one out of her site..she will forget about it..:lol: keep it at your dad's I bet he would take care of it..:D

threewheelin-feelin
01-23-2008, 10:42 AM
I took the one up north last weekend. Didn't know there was still foot and half of snow. The bear claws did a nice job of moving me around though. I couldn't ride long since the avg. temp was -15 the whole weekend.

My dad was pretty surprised, in the fact that I bought an old machine instead of getting a new one. I like nostalgia.

I'm still debating on keeping both. obviously the wifey isn't happy with me having both. Plus I can't justify having two rides for one rider. Maybe I'll let someone else have the chance at a piece of the great past. I'll keep thinking.

you got to have a spare man...wait till one breaks down you will be kicking your self in the arse for selling the other lol

Bryan Raffa
01-23-2008, 11:21 AM
you got to have a spare man...wait till one breaks down you will be kicking your self in the arse for selling the other lol

I use too get so pissed when I had one bike and it broke..now..I just grab another one..:D

Threes company
01-23-2008, 03:13 PM
I'm still debating on keeping both. obviously the wifey isn't happy with me having both. Plus I can't justify having two rides for one rider.

One way around that problem its to start referring to your 200x's as "classics" or even "works of art". Something like this.... "you know honey, since I purchased those classic works of art from the mid-80's, ( :naughty: )I really feel like staying home more often, (more romance, more dining out, more whatever, etc, etc.) Mix in a little jewelry and flowers and before you know it....... wham, you'll have a fleet of 3 wheelers like every other sicko on this board ;) , myself included. Good luck!! :beer