PDA

View Full Version : What is better overall,ATC350X vs TRX 400EX

85250Rfanatic
05-29-2003, 08:18 PM
Dirtwheels mag needs to have a shootout, atc 350x vs trx400ex

crazyorigin
05-29-2003, 08:30 PM
sorry, to say it, but the 400ex smokes it, suspension, power, cornering, ride quality, but the 350x is still a fast machine, it just---in my mind--cant compete with the 400. I have a highly modded 400ex, and have ridden 350x's, and much rather would be on the 400, it has p[retty much the same aceleration stock to stock, and you can turn it with out breaking your head

85250Rfanatic
05-29-2003, 08:43 PM
Does the 400ex have more acceleration than the atc

MR ATC
05-29-2003, 08:43 PM
personal opinion thats all it is. if you can't ride a trike then get the golf cart

but to clear up some misinformation

they both put out about the same HP

85250Rfanatic
05-29-2003, 08:47 PM
My uncle has one and i plan to ride it July 4 weekend. Is it possible to put rear 400ex shocks on the 350X

MR ATC
05-29-2003, 08:57 PM
no, but a shock upgrade is not to expensive compared to a new shock. i rebuild my own shocks. at haspin last year i compared my rebuilt shock to Oldschools new 400ex and Trikes new Z400 and my rebuilt 350X shock was better then both of theres. i rode all 3 machines on the same area and jumps. theirs were bottoming out before mine.

KASEY
05-29-2003, 10:07 PM
400ex no doubt is a way better all around stock for stock machine than a 350x,,,,,, i have both and it is a easy choice,,,,,,,,

MR ATC
05-29-2003, 10:34 PM
400ex no doubt is a way better all around stock for stock machine than a 350x,,,,,, i have both and it is a easy choice,,,,,,,,

for YOU

Billy Golightly
05-29-2003, 11:43 PM
250RMAD, this is the SECOND time you've been an instagator on trying to start things. Final warning before action is taken other then removal of posts.

MRATC, you know the rules too. Please don't make things worse then they are.

NOS_350X
05-30-2003, 12:07 AM
my stock 350x has never losed to a 400ex (as long as they didnt have a 440kit) they seem slugish one of my chick friends just bought a 400ex and when she rode my 350x and couldnt belive how much more it had

KASEY
05-30-2003, 10:55 AM
OK LETS TRY THIS AGAIN ,,,, i have a 86 all stock 350x and a 2002 400ex ,,on my track which is natural terain 100" of elevation changes built just for atv's not a super-x track ,, 40 laps on both machines , the clear winner is a 400ex ,faster lap times more air time faster in the corners WAY LESS RIDER FATIGUE,,, you can say old technology unchanged or whatever the 400 ex is better ,, in the dunes 400 ex is also the clear winner ,,, on all the quad trails its i fight and since the quads outnumber the 3wheelers the trails won't change for the better....

MR ATC
05-30-2003, 11:10 AM
again i say for YOU KASEY its faster. what were you saying about living in your own world were only your opinon matters? I can ride a 350X in my area and go faster on it then anybody around here or myself on a 400ex golf cart.

TimSr
05-30-2003, 12:55 PM
The original question of "which is better overall" is flawed. I can easily spit out a list of scenarios making either one superior, depending upon the specific situation.

Im just trying to figure out if MrATC is really that good on a trike, or just that bad on a quad!!!

Sorry Bill, but the way youre pounding everybody else, youve got a bullseye on you, and I feel compelled to fire! :D

MR ATC
05-30-2003, 01:09 PM
well Tim i personally feel i'm that bad on a quad those things scare me.
at haspin though i rode nates and oldscools golf carts and they were impressed. i even won some play races

If you want to talk Bullseyes i've been waiting for the right oportunity
and you finally gave me it.
i know your position on quads vs. trikes and you feel quads are superior especially on a MX track. Well do you remember Haspin last year? you know that big table top jump you would not even attempt on your TRI-Z because you did not feel safe. that was the same jump i was repeatedly clearing on my Trail 350X at dusk with my lights on.

so now Tim how about you are you really that good on a Quad and that Bad on a Trike :D :D :D

sorry Tim no offense i just had to

TimSr
05-30-2003, 01:40 PM
Almost but not quite accurate on a few points. I absolutely do NOT feel quads are superior to trikes, as much as you seem innaccurately stick on that point, and I have said many times, each has its advantages and disadvantges and I will never claim one to be superior over the other without qualifying the specific situation. You are right though, in that I do feel quads are far superior on the MX track. Also I do remember at Haspin lightly jumping the said jump, but holding way back because I did not feel safe. I also remember explaining that the reason I did not feel safe was because it was a BLIND uphill jump on which you could not see the other side, and there were all kinds of people on the track, with NO FLAGGERS, and to this day I still absolutely will not do a blind jump on trike or quad unless somebody is standing on top of it giving me an "all clear". It has nothing to do with the size of the jump, or which ATV Im riding. The jump itself was nothing more than youd typically find on a lot of race tracks, but in a race, I know that some kid is not just over the hump on his mini, and that if somebody is stopped there, Ill see a big fat yellow flag.

TimSr
05-30-2003, 01:41 PM
Hey, I remember this one:

http://home.neo.rr.com/timtim/canIride1.jpg

Wickedfinger
05-30-2003, 02:03 PM
.... HHmmm, man , Billygoat (HATC), you're right, you've got your hands full with Howdy gone .... I'll try to help ya the best I can but Jeez, with TimSr now in the fray, all bets are OFF!!! .... lol

out_of_order
05-30-2003, 02:08 PM
I would have to say my 350x is much faster then a 400ex b/c i raced a stock raptor yesterday and beat him so im pretty sure i'll be a 400ex

TimSr
05-30-2003, 02:22 PM
LOL! Hey Tejas, all bets are off anyways. School is out in 45 minutes, and Ill be picking up TimJr and heading out to Haspin, so i can once again be under Howdy's supervision!

MrATC, It really will be a disappointment that youre not there. Im sure Ill find plenty of other Honda guys to rag on, but Ill do it in your honor! Time for me to shut down, and hit the highway!

Wickedfinger
05-30-2003, 02:40 PM
... lucky Dog, I'm in a wedding this weekend and can't make the trip (stupid only sisters, ruining my good times!). Boo Hiss. Have a great a safe trip friend and try not to let TimJr show anybody up too bad.

86250RZ
05-30-2003, 03:59 PM
I would have to say my 350x is much faster then a 400ex b/c i raced a stock raptor yesterday and beat him so im pretty sure i'll be a 400ex

Man you must be smoking some good stuff if you think we are going to believe that one, or did you drop a hit of LSD or something and you really believe it yourself, snap out of it dude there are no little green men running around. LMFAO...... :?

ATC crazy
05-30-2003, 05:39 PM
LMAO....

I would think that the 400EX is the all around better machine. A little more power, more stable, and for all the reasons that crazyorgin said.
Also the 400EX's accessories and performance parts should be a little easier to find.

NOS_350X
05-30-2003, 08:21 PM
i will try to get my 350x on a dyno agenst a 400ex to prove stock for stock the 350 has more hp i know it is but it dosent matter it depends on the rider a good rider will be fast on eather it also depends on what your familar with and used to but i have had many peope (ex400 owners) tell me that my x has loads of power compared to there 400

KASEY
05-30-2003, 08:25 PM
MR Always Talkin CRAP ,,, I merely made a statement on my track 40 laps less rider fatigue on a 400ex that was a true statement... and my opinion ,,

faster lap times that also is a true statement
more air on the jumps also a true statement

so if some hot shot pro team honda racer like your self goes faster it still doesn't change the fact that these statements are true,,,, and that doesn't prove that a 350x is a all around better machine either,,, it simply means someone can ride it faster , and i don't care who you are there is always someone faster,,,,,

crazyorigin
05-30-2003, 10:49 PM
aceleration is almost the same, stock to stock the 3 wheeler mite be a bit faster due to weight, but a slight increase in cc's is a bit more power to push the added weight of the quad

Wickedfinger
05-31-2003, 12:05 AM
They both have the same horsepower - 28 - the Honda Owners manual that came with the 350X actually says it and everybody knows 28 is the 400EX's rating.

wanta250r
05-31-2003, 01:36 AM
So it they have the same hp how can a heavier quad get more air on jumps ?

Billy Golightly
05-31-2003, 01:46 AM
At the same speed, it doesn't.

out_of_order
05-31-2003, 02:07 AM

Man you must be smoking some good stuff if you think we are going to believe that one, or did you drop a hit of LSD or something and you really believe it yourself, snap out of it dude there are no little green men running around. LMFAO...... :?

This isn't a stock 350x......The guy i got it from invested over 3800 into it and i have all the receipts. Believe what you want though b/c i dont have to impress anyone...peace

MR ATC
05-31-2003, 01:22 PM
MR Always Talkin CRAP ,,, I merely made a statement on my track 40 laps less rider fatigue on a 400ex that was a true statement... and my opinion ,,

faster lap times that also is a true statement
more air on the jumps also a true statement

so if some hot shot pro team honda racer like your self goes faster it still doesn't change the fact that these statements are true,,,, and that doesn't prove that a 350x is a all around better machine either,,, it simply means someone can ride it faster , and i don't care who you are there is always someone faster,,,,,

250Rmad...mad about what?

so let me get this straight...if i'm faster on a trike, then you say i'm only thinking about only my opinion and not making a fair argument. BUT if you state your opinion you say it is fact and a true statement. Kasey you have got to be THE biggest hypocrite on this board and .org. you make arguments you know nothing about (not this one but you know what i mean) then when your proven wrong you change the subject.
KASEY you may be faster on your own personal track but that dose not mean the 400ex is the superior machine. i have yet to be beaten by a 400ex which is nothing more then mid 80's technology reissued in BOLD NEW PACKAGE. the 350X is such a BADA$$ trike that 18yrs later it is constantly being comaperd to the latest and greatest Golf Carts. tell me when has a 1985 CR 250R been compared to a 2003 CRF400. you can't because its not a comparison. and no other bike is compared with one 18yrs older. trikes are compared to quads because they are still competitive.

Edited By HondaATC For content

jenndnn3
05-31-2003, 05:55 PM
Ok.....this is silly.....If the 350x is such the best machine ever, then answer me why you are building the 400x. According to you with you on it its the fastest and best at all. you will take anyone any time....The overall pict. suspension, handeling, speed blah,, blah, blah.. therefore no changes needed....

The only reason the 350x is to compare these days is because us old farts still race them....I dont recall seeing any shoot outs lately with the 350x against anything in any magazine today you all hold so sacred. Can the beasty still contend? I am sure it can, can it win? not every time and not in every situation....what will it take to win,,,,well here are the mods I have done. My point is simple, If the 350x is the best there would be a butload of STOCK 350x hangin around...thats pure stock people ..no extensions no upgraded shocks....no new pipes....no nothing......

And bill I have seen mad ride a trike.....he rides very well, very well indeed..and on one fast 3wheeled machine :shock:

All rides come down to preference....then they take their machine and build it up to what they want.....

Billy Golightly
05-31-2003, 06:26 PM
Sigh...I didn't want to get involved with this but here goes.

Just because One person is faster on a 400ex then they are on a 350X, doesn't mean everyone else is, and vice versa. There are infinite amounts of variables that could be argued as to which might be better at what.

Theoriticly, if one particular machine is "the best" people will still modify it. Why? Because theres always something that they won't like, and that they will change to suit their needs. Whether its cosmetics, or a peice that is a major function of how it works. And because changing stuff from what its suppose to be is just fun on its own. Not only could those be a factor, but if I was racing, and I was coming in first place all the time, I would still want to improve my speed. Almost is not good enough, it doesn't matter if I'm "Better then rest" I have to push myself even harder then I would before, to get to the next level. It is my nature, and I'm sure I'm not the only one like that.

Respectfully, I think that if we took 1 rider that had rode for years and years and years on a quad only, and we took another rider that has rode a trike only for the same amount of time, that the Trike rider would be the overall better rider on his machine. Because, even though that threewheeler takes more skill, its also BUILDING more skill. Its like 2 different people lifting weights, the same amount of times, the same time, same day. One lifts heavier ones, one lifts lighter ones. Obviously the one lifting the heavier ones is going to have more trouble then the person with the lighter one, but in the end, or after a period of time, the person with the heavy weights will have surpassed the person lifting the lighter weights. A kind of shitty comparison, but I think you get the idea.

J.D.
05-31-2003, 06:40 PM
MR ATC...I just gotta say your "original" comeback was pathetic...

MR ATC
05-31-2003, 07:15 PM
MR ATC...I just gotta say your "original" comeback was pathetic...

but correct and acurate

MR ATC
05-31-2003, 07:19 PM
Ok.....this is silly.....If the 350x is such the best machine ever, then answer me why you are building the 400x. According to you with you on it its the fastest and best at all. you will take anyone any time....The overall pict. suspension, handeling, speed blah,, blah, blah.. therefore no changes needed....

The only reason the 350x is to compare these days is because us old farts still race them....I dont recall seeing any shoot outs lately with the 350x against anything in any magazine today you all hold so sacred. Can the beasty still contend? I am sure it can, can it win? not every time and not in every situation....what will it take to win,,,,well here are the mods I have done. My point is simple, If the 350x is the best there would be a butload of STOCK 350x hangin around...thats pure stock people ..no extensions no upgraded shocks....no new pipes....no nothing......

And bill I have seen mad ride a trike.....he rides very well, very well indeed..and on one fast 3wheeled machine :shock:

All rides come down to preference....then they take their machine and build it up to what they want.....

jenndnn3 you've owned your 350x what...acouple of months what makes you an expert on them.

i never said Kasey could not ride i just said he must be better on a golf cart.

once again you two lovers (jenndnn3 & Kasey) have limited your arguments about what i said and forgot your previous post.

jenndnn3
05-31-2003, 08:19 PM
Bill.....just answer the dam questions!!!!!!!!!!

Dont prove how stupid you can be by not answering the questions.....hell Hondaatac puts up a better argument then you do!!!EDIT(by the way great explaination) This is a debate...not insult fest did I insult you hell no I defended a freind....this has nothing to do with your other issues.... answer the questions.....prove how dum or unknowledgable I am...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

All around better stock for stock which is better?????? :?: with this in mind why do you change your trike....Maybe becuase then you have to admit it is not the best....it could be better......

J.D.
05-31-2003, 08:34 PM
Blay ber da blau, fondu chicken.

KASEY
05-31-2003, 09:05 PM
KASEY you may be faster on your own personal track but that dose not mean the 400ex is the superior machine.

DUH!!! the question asked was "which do you think is a better overall machine " and again i say a 400ex,,, the first thing i said was rider fatigue alot less on a 400ex, maybe simular to a 250r which has better suspension than a stock 350x,,

price advantage 350x
parts avalibility advantage 400ex
rider comfort advantage 400ex
ease of operation advantage 400ex
operation in real tight riding advantage 350x
riding on 90% of the tracks in the us advantage 400ex
machine you could turn a beginner loose on advantage 400ex
anyone want to add to the list???

ATC crazy
05-31-2003, 09:28 PM
yada yada yada, blah blah blah.... :rolleyes: Keep it up, its pretty entertaning. LOL

crazyorigin
05-31-2003, 09:31 PM
So it they have the same hp how can a heavier quad get more air on jumps :?: better suspension equals better takew off and better jumping capabilities, and sue to 2 wheels front and reat, both the front and rear end hit the jumps lip the same, sending it thru the air smoother.

MR ATC
06-01-2003, 07:04 PM
Bill.....just answer the dam questions!!!!!!!!!

All around better stock for stock which is better?????? :?: with this in mind why do you change your trike....Maybe becuase then you have to admit it is not the best....it could be better......

jenndnn...I modify things because NO machine is good enough for me stock. if i had a brand new 400 golf cart i.d spend twice as much money modifying it to compete with my personal X. as far as stock vs. stock i already answered that question. the 350X is the winner...that is if you are skilled enough if your not then get the golf cart.

MR ATC
06-01-2003, 07:12 PM
KASEY you may be faster on your own personal track but that dose not mean the 400ex is the superior machine.

DUH!!! the question asked was "which do you think is a better overall machine " and again i say a 400ex,,, the first thing i said was rider fatigue alot less on a 400ex, maybe simular to a 250r which has better suspension than a stock 350x,,

price advantage 350x
parts avalibility advantage 400ex
rider comfort advantage 400ex (personal choice)
ease of operation advantage 400ex (electric start is no big deal)
operation in real tight riding advantage 350x
riding on 90% of the tracks in the us advantage 400ex (personal ability)
machine you could turn a beginner loose on advantage 400ex
anyone want to add to the list???

17yr history as one of the best ATV's 350X...
350X still not outdated
400EX outdated
best overall for the general mass's 400ex
best overall for the elite skilled 350X
best for one track minded limited to there own personal opinion 400ex
best overall for person who has waited 17+ yrs for a better machine to come along 350X

if you have not figured it out by now and you havn't
i do not promote the 350X because i own severall
i own severall because i have yet to find a better alternitive
hense the creation of my 400X

plkmonster2
06-01-2003, 08:03 PM
origin is right, better suspension allows a better auto preload. quads are also a bit more balenced since there are 2 wheels in front and back. people!! whatcha talking 'bout???? 28 HP? what the heck is hp? LOL hell, hp aint everything... one engine will produce more torque since the stroke is different. the 400 may have more torque, yet less becuase it has more bore. yet it COULD have less stroke, but i don't know.... a dyno would solve everything, but you have to go off the engine, not the output. one could have different gear ratios for more power to speed ratio... if they are still to close to tell, ask your self this, and yes, i meant the caps to be on...

1. DO YOU WANT TO KEEP THE 3 WHEELER SPIRIT ALIVE, OR DO YOU WANT TO KILL IT, AND GET A CART?

2. WHICH ONE DO YOU PREFER? FOR THAT ONE, INCLUDE FEATURES COMFORT, ETC.

3. FINALLY, IF YOU DIDN'T CHOOSE ON FEATURES, OR ANY THING ELSE, WHY, YES, WHY DID YOU CHOOSE WHAT YOU DID?

Thank You,
PLK aka me

Manny55
06-01-2003, 11:32 PM
my 2001 xr250r would smoke a 400ex or a 350x

jenndnn3
06-02-2003, 01:19 PM
the 350X is the winner...that is if you are skilled enough if your not then get the golf cart.

I really love that dig....take whatever punches you can...Its like saying..you are just not skilled enough so get the golfcart.....which would indeed be correct....due to the masses are probably not skilled enough to handle the 350x....So since my riding skill are so terrible (according to you and that was the point of that little dig) I need to just go out and buy a quad? Nobody in this debate consideres overall handling....True my puny 5ft frame (forget it you all aint gettin my weight) will not handle the 350x...I am SKILLED ENOUGH RIDER TO UNDERSTAND THIS....Why.....because of a word called momentum....In every situation....due to that fact it takes rider push, strength, and muscle to keep the beasty under control.....the momentum will win.....I can use every skill possible but in the end I will lose....The 350x didnt get best overall even when the trikes were the king of atv.....the 200x did......So my point coming along is to make the 350x the best, you have to makes some adjustments to the beasty....it has his weaknesses. And you of all people with all of your knowledge would know this....The beasty does not start well.....even the best have had trouble. In a race the beasty loves to bring his front end up....and just try going up a lovely steep hill without the extension( something I probably would never be able to do), even the best riders have troubles..Undoubtably the power is a gorgeous thing to contemplate,,and ride....but it is not the trike for everyone therefore taking it out of the running for the best overall......Very few people understand, and can handle this machine.

MR ATC
06-02-2003, 01:37 PM
how did you derive best overall ATV from best between 400ex and 350X? why are you even mentioning the 200X B!tch trike? oh, ok nevermind jenndnn. as far as your weight try not to be so vain i really don't care and besides i already believe your around 150lb.

other then that you made some good observations that restores my faith in you.

other then that needing a extended swingarm for hills...not true

Joel85350X
06-02-2003, 02:02 PM
I don't recall ever posting to such a subject because of it's vagueness, but I'll shoot in the dark at this one.

I PREFFER a 350X because I know how to ride it. If I had ridden a 400EX for the past 8 years, then maybe I would PREFFER it over the 350X because of familiarization.

When it comes donw to it, I feel safer on the 350X because I know how to make it move and do what I want, and it cradles me a bit more than the sky-high seat on the 400EX.

I could make either machine go fast or do crazy things, but comfort is my real prefference.

To each his own.

Billy Golightly
06-02-2003, 04:43 PM
Guys I'm afraid that if this thread continues the way it is now I'll be forced to lock and remove it...keep it clean and keep the punches to yourself.

Russell 350X
06-02-2003, 06:02 PM
Ok, I have one point to make on the two. The 350X for overall top speed would stomp the 400EX. The 350X has 6 gears, not 5 like the 400EX. Overall acceleration the 400EX might be quiker due to the extra 50cc or so. And on a track I would preffer the 400EX, due to the better suspension. The 350X had its glory days on the track, and it probley was the best out there for a good while, but in the woods, mud, and dunes I think it would be better. Just thought I would put in my opinion....

:Beerchug

KASEY
06-02-2003, 10:37 PM
Ok, I have one point to make on the two. The 350X for overall top speed would stomp the 400EX. The 350X has 6 gears, not 5 like the 400EX.

THE 350X transmission is closer ratio which has very little to do with top speed,,, more gears does not mean more speed,,,,, what is the final ratio of both machines???
6th gear ratio .935 and final reduction is 3.07

TimSr
06-02-2003, 11:09 PM
Man, I wish I could pound that message home! Thats why some of the big vintage 2 stroke bikes, (I think it was the YZ490 or something) had 4 gears. If the motor has the low end power to pull it, putting the gears closer together and adding an extra one means more shifting, which means times lost. Those motors could easily pull the wider ratio, making a 5 speed unnecessary. Putting an 86 gearbox on my Z was better for trails where it was useful, but a noticeable disadvantage on the MX track over the 85 5 speed. I dont know what the final ratios are on the Z motors, but I can say that from low to high gear, there is no noticeable differnence in the overall range. 6th gear is NOT overdrive!

KASEY
06-02-2003, 11:58 PM
My dad had a 70's maico 400 and it had a 4 speed trans in it ,, brake and shifter were reversed too ,, i rem riding it when i was little ,, and crashing several times cause of the reversed brakes,,,,

my 500r has a 5 speed and i know it would pull way taller gear between too,, i can skip a gear and still snap your neck back when taking off,,,

SpeedBump
06-03-2003, 12:25 AM
Well, I figure I will pipe in before this thread gets locked.....I got a 350X engine in a 1998 300EX QUAD chassis. The 300EX started out over 400lbs....about 80 or so more than the trike. (I think I am real close on the 2 machines' weights) I have ONLY the bare essentials on the 300EX chassis now...no battery, no mud splash guards, plastics have been cut down, lots of small brackets and such have been removed, so on and so forth. Well, it weighs about 375lbs now, (give or take a lb or 2) Now, the ONLY mods done to the engine/drivetrain are custom exhaust, uni filter and 14 tooth gearing up front. My brother has a 2001 Honda 400EX. It is basically stock as well. It has the following mods.....White Brother's E-Series slip-on silencer with a stock headpipe, K&N filter and 16 tooth gearing up front. We both run 20' tires, mine are Ohtsu Radials, his are Holeshots. The Holeshots are a wee bit taller, less than an inch, but figured I would put in the disclaimer(before some putz did it for me). The other brother has a 98% bone stock 1985 350X (350xhilaration for those who don't know who we are) The only thing diff on his from bone stock is the rear tires.....22" SpiderTracs. (diff handgrips, no impact on performance, but same goes, I would disclose anyway! LOL ) Now for the weights of the riders......Myself=205 dressed.....350Xhilaration=185dressed.....Brother with the 400EX(Dave)=250 (maybe a bit more)
In races, on pavement, multiple runs each on our own machines.....I win most of the runs....350X next....400EX last. Now, you may ask how do I win over the 350X givin up the weight to him. Well, it is like this.....I can get the holeshot on him EVERY TIME! Real hard to launch his trike, by the time he gets the front end back down and on the gas, I am hittin 2nd and 3rd. His taller tires lets him try to chase me down, but the stock breathing machine can't wind up quick enough to make up the difference. He would need 1 mile or so to catch and run me down. (If he even could) The 400EX can beat me if 350Xhilaration is riding it. I can beat 350Xhilaration EVERY time on the 400EX and him on his Trike. Short run, long run, it doesn't matter (the 350X can actually get a higher top speed with the taller tires, but like I said, needs a pile of room to do it, and a race isn't that long) If the 350X had some mods to the breathing, I am sure it would make a big difference...it would be about dead even between each of the 3 machines, it is real close now, but I think the 400EX has a small edge. I am not going to even argue about "overall" better machine, like some said here...personal preferences. As for being compared to all the time(350X).....the ONLY place I have EVER heard people comparing ANYTHING to a 350X is here, or at .org. You never hear anything from people on other sites, or at a track, or at an event even acknowledging that trikes, "those dangerous things" are even around anymore. For those of you who haven't seen the machines, here is a pic of them.

P.S. I got a set of 8"ITP beadlocks with 18x10x8 Maxxis Razr MX tires on them,(see avatar and small linked pic at bottom in sig) and the 400EX walked away from me like I was on a STOCK 300EX, I put the 20" Radials on later that day, and got the results above.

http://members.toast.net/rhueladams/all3.jpg

plkmonster2
06-03-2003, 01:13 AM
nice honda trio! :-D

MR ATC
06-03-2003, 12:03 PM
Speed, next time you guys race try starting out in 2nd gear on the 350X i bet you'll get better results if your work the clutch right.