PDA

View Full Version : Pictures Posting Problems??????

saladboy
01-17-2008, 08:59 PM
I Have Been Trying To Post Pictures Of My Build On This Site,but Everytime I Try It Tells Me My Picures Are To Big At 464kb How Do I Make Them Smaller To Fit 3ww?if Anybody Can Help That Would Be Great,please Explain In Detail.thanks

ATCT
01-17-2008, 09:04 PM
I Have Been Trying To Post Pictures Of My Build On This Site,but Everytime I Try It Tells Me My Picures Are To Big At 464kb How Do I Make Them Smaller To Fit 3ww?if Anybody Can Help That Would Be Great,please Explain In Detail.thanks

Honestly man, the easiest way to post pics here is to go to www.photobucket.com, open an account (it's free) and upload your pics in there. Then it'll give you a link to post in the text box. This way the pic will be a decent size and people don't have to open it up.

I still, however, resize my pics using photoshop before putting them on photobucket. There should be some donwloadable program that allows you to resize your images. Additionally, if you're using a digital camera, just change your settings to website size or if it doesn't have that, a smaller DPI.

3Wheelers4Life
01-17-2008, 09:05 PM
go to an image editing program, not paint, then go to tools in the top bar, then go to image resize then resize it. or use a program on the internet.

saladboy
01-17-2008, 09:08 PM
Thanks For The Advice I Will Try That

ceaserthethird
01-17-2008, 09:21 PM
Waiting for the Pictures ? ? ? ?

I need pictures to keep my Blood Flowing

saladboy
01-17-2008, 09:38 PM
working on it i have dial-up the pics are uploading on photobucket as we speak,painfully slow

edog
01-17-2008, 09:58 PM
Waiting for the Pictures ? ? ? ?

I need pictures to keep my Blood Flowing

No I do!:lol:

Tri-ZNate
01-17-2008, 10:09 PM
go to an image editing program, not paint, then go to tools in the top bar, then go to image resize then resize it. or use a program on the internet.

whats wrong with paint? I always use it with out any issues. Open the pic in paint then press ctrl+w. Works everytime, plus its way too simple :Bounce

3Wheelers4Life
01-17-2008, 10:23 PM
whats wrong with paint? I always use it with out any issues. Open the pic in paint then press ctrl+w. Works everytime, plus its way too simple :Bounce

did not know you could do that in paint. i thought you had to use another program. thanks for the tip.

saladboy
01-17-2008, 10:24 PM
dont mean to sound dumb(too late)i have the pic on photobucket now how do i get them here also what do you mean paint you make it sound easy how do i do it please help. goin nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TwoHundredEx
01-17-2008, 10:26 PM
Take a look at this thread, I posted how to get them into the post.

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=78321

Tri-ZNate
01-17-2008, 10:31 PM
dont mean to sound dumb(too late)i have the pic on photobucket now how do i get them here also what do you mean paint you make it sound easy how do i do it please help. goin nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click on "Go advanced" next to the "Post quick reply" button. NExt you will see a tool bar above where you can type in your message, click on the little mountain icon, then insert the web address for the pics.

Its Microsoft paint. Start, run, accessories, Paint.
Click ctrl+w (it brings up the stretch/skew box), from there put in 90 in both boxes (will make the pic 90% of its original size), save the image then check on its size. If its at lets say 270kb, then repeat the steps but us 95% or so. its trial and error. Once at or under 250kb your good to go

saladboy
01-17-2008, 11:56 PM
joy to the world the pic are up.thanks for everyones help

Dirtcrasher
01-18-2008, 12:09 AM
oh yeah, just look at them................LOL, not up yet bro!

oOGoFastOo
01-18-2008, 12:30 AM
using paint is easy you just open the pic you want to downsize in paint and press ctrl and w at the same time then it will ask for horizontal % and vertical % so you just inter 50% of both and then you have smaller pic that will load on the site.