PDA

View Full Version : so she runs

cajunchilipeper
01-13-2008, 05:19 PM
So yesterday I fooled around with the trike alittle and wala she runs...doesnt burn plugs and idles.....so I said what the heck lets go to the spillway....so I went and she performed beautiful.....would like alittle more ground clearance.....but ohh well I dont think they make lift kits for 3 wheelers...so here are a few pics

piroguedog
01-13-2008, 07:57 PM
wassup with that purple and gold?????????looks like hi-flite seat co. could make a purple and gold tiger striped seat cover!!!!!!!!!!

hondaracer11
01-13-2008, 08:21 PM
what did you do to get it runnin

cajunchilipeper
01-14-2008, 12:41 AM
to get it runnin I just adjusted the carb then....cleaned the cdi....sprayed all the electrical contacts with wd-40....replaced the plug....and i am going to start the painting process with the new engine I got for $100 off ebay....going to paint it black..then when I pull the old engine...I am going to paint the frame black...then the tank purple...plastics black...gas cap gold.....eye of the tiger on the side of the tank....and I am going to call her Cajun Chili Part 2....the truck is Part 1
what did you do to get it runnin

cajunchilipeper
01-14-2008, 12:42 AM
I donno if I want black and orange tiger stripes or purple and gold tiger stripes....
wassup with that purple and gold?????????looks like hi-flite seat co. could make a purple and gold tiger striped seat cover!!!!!!!!!!