PDA

View Full Version : Paint Scheme on my trike

cajunchilipeper
01-06-2008, 02:12 PM
Well being that I am from cajuncountry....I am a diehard LSU fan....sorry if *Edited**Edited* not....I live breathe and sleep Tigers....so I got asked by my gf what color I m going to paint the trike...so I sat a second and thought....Purple and Gold.....the tanks gonna be Purple with Gold stripes and by buddy does vinyl work and hes gonna make me an LSU sticker to put on the side...the rims are going to be purple with a gold spiral....and I havent decided on the fenders....I do know that the front fender is going to have the tiger face on it though...what yall think.....G E A U X T I G E R S !!!!!

200x newby
01-06-2008, 02:47 PM
i say anything is better than that SHITAY scarlet and grey!!! GO TIGERS!!!!

piroguedog
01-06-2008, 05:32 PM
what about the plastics??????????GOod idea though. I dont know about those spirals.........your fellow riders may get hypnotized.............What if you had the new tiger eye on each side of the tank? and some choice LSU decals on the front and rear? If you could buy new plastics that were purple or yellow or even black. THey make purple shock boots but you dont have shocks huh. purple and gold seat cover with embroidered LOGO. Ok im gettin carried away ive got you up to about a grand.

piroguedog
01-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Boy a yamyhaw would make a good LSU project bike......................

cajunchilipeper
01-07-2008, 04:01 PM
Iam game for it...gotta get with my friend and get my decals made......GEAUX TIGES
what about the plastics??????????GOod idea though. I dont know about those spirals.........your fellow riders may get hypnotized.............What if you had the new tiger eye on each side of the tank? and some choice LSU decals on the front and rear? If you could buy new plastics that were purple or yellow or even black. THey make purple shock boots but you dont have shocks huh. purple and gold seat cover with embroidered LOGO. Ok im gettin carried away ive got you up to about a grand.

The Goat
01-07-2008, 05:49 PM
only in louisiana do people look around and go...

"purple, gold, and green, yeah that's good, those colors go together"

ha, it's cool though, if i see it tailgating, i'll bring you some food.

cajunchilipeper
01-07-2008, 05:53 PM
I am always there tailgating....prolly leavin the trike at home but my truck stands out....
only in louisiana do people look around and go...

"purple, gold, and green, yeah that's good, those colors go together"

ha, it's cool though, if i see it tailgating, i'll bring you some food.

cajunchilipeper
01-07-2008, 05:55 PM
lol....naw parting out with the yammie....think I may have picked up 2 more freebie trikes....Suzuki...prolly wont keep...and another Honda...gotta keep the Hondas though...easiest to find parts for...lol...
Boy a yamyhaw would make a good LSU project bike......................

Tri-Z 250
01-07-2008, 05:57 PM
I'll just say as long as it matches yer handbag and heels you'll be fine. GO OSU !!!!

cajunchilipeper
01-07-2008, 06:00 PM
also...this the eye *Edited**Edited* talikng about...

cajunchilipeper
01-07-2008, 06:01 PM
lol...we shall see tonight.....either way its gonna be a hell of a game...
I'll just say as long as it matches yer handbag and heels you'll be fine. GO OSU !!!!

Tri-Z 250
01-07-2008, 06:02 PM
Have a great time at the game. Just pullin yer leg. It will look killer with the logo tiger

cajunchilipeper
01-07-2008, 06:06 PM
If only I had the cash...I had a chance for 2 tickets at face value...250...and had to pass....tryin to save a little cash.....my dads goin...and the French Quarter is rockin...plan on heading on down there after the game....
Have a great time at the game. Just pullin yer leg. It will look killer with the logo tiger

piroguedog
01-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Hot Boudin' Cold Cous Cous, Come on Tigahs Poosh Poosh Poosh!

piroguedog
01-07-2008, 07:11 PM
cant be any crazier than these guys. And yes that's some barn yard pimp cookin under the hood. Yard bird....that is!

piroguedog
01-07-2008, 11:44 PM
Geaux Tigahs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sec Baby!

cajunchilipeper
01-08-2008, 12:23 PM
GEAUX TIGERS.......what is a buckeye anyway...is it a fancy name for the poop shoot....lol...

cajunchilipeper
01-08-2008, 12:29 PM
I was on Bourbon after the game.....man what a crowd....then outta nowhere Les Miles was on a balcony..and what was he holding....thats right the Crystal ball......Ohio....when is the last time *Edited**Edited* conference won a championship......how do you say 0-9 against SEC...by the way...Les has Nutz....lol

hinddee29
01-08-2008, 03:18 PM
Not that I care. I'm a Michigan fan ya go ahead make fun. I loved every minute of that game. Wife was pissed. But the answer to your question is 2003.

A buckeye is a nut. Come up with this O...H...I...O no!!!:D

cajunchilipeper
01-08-2008, 04:05 PM
I guess it makes sense since they have to be NUTZ to think they can beat an SEC team........and Lee Corzo can kiss my Buckeye....lol....I hate USC get over it people....USC didnt win the National Championship game......I think to be number 1 you have to win the game that gives the crystal ball....come on Pete Carroll we went thru this in 2003....you didnt win the game that mattered....get the freak over it.....LSU '58, '03, '07......GEAUX TIGERS FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Not that I care. I'm a Michigan fan ya go ahead make fun. I loved every minute of that game. Wife was pissed. But the answer to your question is 2003.

A buckeye is a nut. Come up with this O...H...I...O no!!!:D

cajunchilipeper
01-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Alright Goat...I got it...Im a do a purple tank with a yellow gas cap....white eye of the tiger on each side of the tank....black fenders with LSU written in white on them....black frame...and maybe paint the engine...not sure what color yet though...

cajunchilipeper
01-10-2008, 12:23 PM
Alright trikers...I just got a new engine....so Ima use the one on it as a parts motor.....but I want to paint the engine.....what color u think the plastic is gonna b black...tank purple/yellow/white.....black frame....but what color engine.....