PDA

View Full Version : G and H Discount ATV Parts.

redryder
12-31-2007, 05:28 PM
I have seen there top end rebuild kits on Ebay. I was wondering is it a good deal or not?:beer

SYKO
12-31-2007, 05:42 PM
about 2 half years ago I got a top end from them for a 200sx, everything worked out great no probs fast shipping, quality parts, great for a regular rebuild. But if you can find a decent cycle shop you may be able to save you a few bucks, I have since learned that I can get full gasket set a bore job and a new piston for alittle but less than what that place over all would spend at.

tecat-z
12-31-2007, 05:47 PM
i used one for a 1980 atc 185 about 3 years ago. Did'nt get a cylinder though, mine was still standard and good. Used a new standard piston kit, gasket kit, chain, valves, springs, chain, etc. All moving parts and gaskets were bought through him, Gaskets are not the best quality, but they are still holding up, and so is engine. I sold it years ago, and it's still running great. A co-worker of mine bought it. For the price, and if you're careful assembling, it is a good deal.

Dirtcrasher
12-31-2007, 06:39 PM
They are just another HUGE EBAY seller. I always prefer buying my own parts, even if it's more. At least I know what brand they are and where they came from........

oldskool83
12-31-2007, 06:41 PM
i chose not to use them for a full rebuild kit. i wanted to know where i got the parts. you can get the stuff cheaper if you look around on ebay..i saved about 50 bucks and i used my cylinder i had.

Liquid-Darkness
12-31-2007, 07:28 PM
I buy from G&H all the time. I bought a 350x topend rebuild kit a few years ago from them. Good stuff always.

cerpui
07-29-2023, 03:39 AM
Can Am X3 Accessories (https://www.kemimoto.com/collections/can-am-maverick-x3-accessories) is a top choice! It pushes the limits of both sports UTV and the thirst for adventure. Kemimoto will help equip this UTV monster to make it the ultimate personal side-by-side.