12-30-2007, 11:09 PM
Here are some new pics of my trike....unfortunantly she ait runnin though

Black86tri-z
12-31-2007, 12:20 AM
those old honda's never die clean the carb she'll probely fire

rckstrgrl21
12-31-2007, 12:23 AM
:TrikesOwn !Congrats! :TrikesOwn

So you got a buy one trike get the second for free, or does the gas tank change colors? lol

Erics350x
12-31-2007, 04:42 AM
Whats it doin to that poll? Maybe you should let it out more often. lol
But anyway, looks like a good project. How much did you spend?

cajunchilipeper
12-31-2007, 08:46 AM
Well the trike got a little excited.......cant help that lol.....I got both the Yamaha and the Honda for free from one of my uncles that needed some space...the Yamaha needs a carb...literally...its missing.....Got a guy on here that wants to sell me one but I am wery cause I dont know if that is the prob...would love to get one donated.....but I will deal with it when I get back to the house.....my Uncle also has a Suzuki that he wants to give to me but I donno....the Honda is the only one that is indoors.....only have room for 1 and thats the one that runs.....like I said in one of my other threads the Honda wont start after I changed the oil.....just when I was going to play in the mud....freakin sucks....
Whats it doin to that poll? Maybe you should let it out more often. lol
But anyway, looks like a good project. How much did you spend?

McDerry
01-01-2008, 03:07 AM
You tried spraying some staring fluid into the intake of the Yami, would atleast tell you if it will fire over. That yami looks complete. Had one back when I was in gradeshool, 200 shaft drive big meats, thing was a tank. Yours appears to have reverse by the looks aswell. Its the Big Red of the Yamaha world, but with more upscale forks, a little better height and not quite as bulky. About the only downside are the turfbuster tires on it, there awesome on hard pack and rocks, but when it comes to soft terrain there quite useless.

Don't get me wrong the Honda 200s there is a peppy little machine and will play in the muck with the best of them, there dirt common, the aftermarket for them is still descent etc. But when your in the woods and the bogs and other various terrain the fatter tires make a world of difference in floatation and traction.

84honda200s
01-01-2008, 03:32 AM
hey now.... i had a 200s with a pair of 25 inch swamp fox tires and a 8 tooth front sprocket. she ripped threw mud, clay, creeks and even cow crap that went up to the tank. but again my motor wasnt stock either.

anyway man id do as he said and spray some fluid down the intake and see if she fires up for ya. as for the 200s... with a little work and slight mods it can be one hell of a swamper. they are light and have some torque too boot.

cajunchilipeper
01-01-2008, 09:40 PM
I have to get rid of the yamaha.....im sellin it in the classifieds...n she starts

rally4x4racer
01-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Well the trike got a little excited.......cant help that lol.....I got both the Yamaha and the Honda for free from one of my uncles that needed some space...the Yamaha needs a carb...literally...its missing.....Got a guy on here that wants to sell me one but I am wery cause I dont know if that is the prob...would love to get one donated.....but I will deal with it when I get back to the house.....my Uncle also has a Suzuki that he wants to give to me but I donno....the Honda is the only one that is indoors.....only have room for 1 and thats the one that runs.....like I said in one of my other threads the Honda wont start after I changed the oil.....just when I was going to play in the mud....freakin sucks....

If the Yamaha is missing the carb, YES - that is why it wont start.

Try your local craigslist. People post "wanted for free ads" all over it. It is the ghetto classifieds nowadays.

cajunchilipeper
01-02-2008, 01:35 PM
I know thats why it wont start...but I have to get rid of it.....can only keep one.....and I like the Honda better than I like the Yamaha....
If the Yamaha is missing the carb, YES - that is why it wont start.

Try your local craigslist. People post "wanted for free ads" all over it. It is the ghetto classifieds nowadays.

McDerry
01-02-2008, 07:01 PM
The Yami is a better package if you could find a carb. Electric start, manual decompression, shaft drive, reverse, 25x12-9 rubber Lighter then a Big Red, but with almost all the same features.