PDA

View Full Version : air or liquid?

storm_impulse
12-25-2007, 06:29 PM
ok after 3 or 4 hours of pricing, it seems to me like it would be cheaper to build a air fooler. i know the liquid R is more powerful but DAMN everything is expensive. the motor for the air fooler is way cheaper then the liquid R motor. im just wondering if i should stop the liquid build now and start a air fooler?. i need something built by summer. i can build a complete liquid roller but buying/building a motor is really gonna blow a hole in my pocket. i figured i could build a air fooler and make the liquid a future project. i dont know. i want another trike to ride! i was thinking about a blaster conversion.? i dont understand why that liquid R's are dime a dozen but parts are expensive?

team-red-rider
12-25-2007, 06:38 PM
il sell u an R roller for 150

Tri-ZNate
12-25-2007, 07:06 PM
The Water Rs are more fun. I'd build up the water R the first time then move on

storm_impulse
12-25-2007, 07:13 PM
The Water Rs are more fun. I'd build up the water R the first time then move on

i was gonna do that but the liquid R is being built from frame up. so i have to buy every lil bolt and bushing and all that crap. i want something i can ride while building the liquid R. its depressing to know that i have nothing to ride but have 4 diffrent machines. id prefer to ride a trike out of all of them.

NINJA
12-25-2007, 08:48 PM
Prioritize man! Sell off a couple projects to fund one solid one. Honestly, the liquid R was pretty much the pinnacle three wheeler, especially the 86. Build up one of those. I know, I know, let everyone argue what I just said. Face it, there is nothing like an 86 ATC 250R! Heh heh heh