PDA

View Full Version : New Swingarms And Axles For T3,tri-z,250r

TJ BIG DAWG
12-23-2007, 04:53 PM
I'm friends witha guy who works at DENTON RACING(owner Gary Denton) and I was talking to him about making new extended swingarms and axles for all the performance trikes out there and he said that if I could get orders of 5 or more for each machine that he would build them:w00t: So anyone interested?? If so please email me at traviscikanek@yahoo.com and let me know what model and how many you would be wanting. Also he said that he can mate, say the front of a tri-z swingarm with say a YFZ450 bearing carrier and axle or other combos like that so newer available parts can be used. Cost will be $450 for bare metal up to $650 for powder coated custom units. Anybody interested?????

Orangecnty250r
12-23-2007, 05:03 PM
That sounds great...make sure you get reliable people to commit...Ask the Tecate kid about that!!!..Since your new it will be impossible to get the money up front but maybe prospective buyers could put some money % down with Denton

gotballs 250r 82
12-23-2007, 05:21 PM
sounds great im in 3 or 4 over 250R 1982 swingarm would good with that works shock from 1982 that i have on it now. Just put it on and tested it out this weekend at woop city ocala florida.... kick asss:TrikesOwn

TJ BIG DAWG
12-23-2007, 05:28 PM
That sounds great...make sure you get reliable people to commit...Ask the Tecate kid about that!!!..Since your new it will be impossible to get the money up front but maybe prospective buyers could put some money % down with Denton

the money will not be going through me it will have to be sent directly to denton racing. i know im new here but ive been on blaster forums for quite awhile and i have been selling vintage MX parts online for a long time.

TJ BIG DAWG
12-23-2007, 05:35 PM
sounds great im in 3 or 4 over 250R 1982 swingarm would good with that works shock from 1982 that i have on it now. Just put it on and tested it out this weekend at woop city ocala florida.... kick asss:TrikesOwn

he may require a donor arm(i will be donating an arm and axle for 1st gen T3's) to make a gig for 1st or 2nd gen R's but like i said it will take 4or5 for him to do it...so get your buddies together!

oldskool83
12-23-2007, 06:16 PM
thats a ton for just a swingarm...HREATV.com could do them for less i am sure.

the tecate kid
12-24-2007, 10:29 PM
Take O.C's advice. DONT DO IT. Its all fine and dandy and people say they want things, but when it comes down to commitment, its amazing how few people actually cough up the change. Take it from someone who has been burned.