PDA

View Full Version : First Crash (es)

300rman
12-18-2007, 03:55 PM
well, Tip of the day is: Dont try to go fast through snow....... you may hit a deep spot.
i hit a deep spot (about 3 feet) (all smooth on top) and the front end DOVE.
needless to say, the trike stopped in a hurry, and i kept going. completely unscathed though WOOT!

second crash, same day.came ripping into the driveway, and hooked it sideways. well, it kept going sideways till it was SIDEWAYS and slid like that for about 10 feet before catching traction and flipping, sending me flying.
again, completely unscathed, and the only damage the bike incurred was a bent clutch Handle!

RIDE MORE CAREFULLY IN THE SNOW!

Danold
12-18-2007, 05:49 PM
[QUOTE=300rman;567666]well, Tip of the day is: Dont try to go fast through snow....... you may hit a deep spot.
i hit a deep spot (about 3 feet) (all smooth on top) and the front end DOVE.
needless to say, the trike stopped in a hurry, and i kept going. completely unscathed though WOOT!QUOTE]

:lol: i did the exact thing on my old bigred. only came out with a bruised ego:rolleyes:. good thing snow is softer than dirt atleast.

MyMistress86R
12-18-2007, 06:26 PM
Derrick Adams and I were out for a few hours this past Sunday and it was like watching a rolling comedy...lol. I think he spent more time getting up off the ground than actually riding.

Mr.Jake
12-18-2007, 10:59 PM
Yesturday a buddy of mine and i were ridin down the road and he just spin out and rolled my new 200m into the ditch. he wasnt hurt becasue of all the snow, but i have to fix my gas tank (leaks) and im pretty sure the from forks are bent. Moral: if a buddy asks to ride your trike and hes never ridden one, tell him to F off...