PDA

View Full Version : Muddogs Restorations Custom '85 200X build, Final Stage's

sandpuppi101
12-16-2007, 09:18 AM
This build was started a few month's back and was put on the backburner for a few ,just so I could play some catch up .Now it's time to cross the T's and dot the i's.
This is a private build that I am doing for a customer over by Pittsburg ,PA and he has pretty much been involved throughout the whole process.The story goes that he used to race back in the '80's with a 200X ,and he's wanting one custom built to more modern day spec's with a few twist here and there.
The build is based on an '85 200X ,and has a blend of both old and new on it.The motor has gone threw a few changes , and has been set-up like an old school racer,on Roid's.There was some fabrication work done ,and some cosmetic change's done also.Newer plastic's were used and lot's of Bling-Bling.The stock pipe is yet to come off and a polised pipe is gonna be in it's place.If all goes well the build has a few more week's till completion.A question I've been asked, is why a '85 200X for a custom,I guess my answer would be ," Why Not"..

tapper190
12-16-2007, 09:43 AM
Another awesome build done by Muddog's! :w00t: I'm wondering what motor work was done?
Tapper

ATC-Eric
12-16-2007, 10:01 AM
Looks slick Roger :cool:

Great job :beer

atctim
12-16-2007, 11:39 AM
Nice Roger - !!!!!! I just PM;ed you about new pics. Will add them to your website this evening! Looking real nice.