PDA

View Full Version : 3WW Hats, TF Shirts, Can Coozies, more..........

Howdy
12-13-2007, 06:04 PM
ALL Procceds goes to 3WheelerWorld and Trikefest fund.
We currently have these hats / sizes in stock ( more can be ordered ):

2 L / XL Black with white embroidering. ( Going FAST!! )
1 L / XL Red with white embroidering.
1 L / XL Blue with white embroidering.
___ ___ ___ ___

1 S / M Blue with white embroidering.

NOTE: All the hats are Flex Fit. Cost $15 each USA Shipping cost: $4 for the first one add $1 per hat for each additional one ( must be shipped together ).

Any Hat's that need Ordered will take at least a extra 2 weeks ( takes aprox that long to get them here ).
http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28565&d=1148136938
__________________________________________________ _______________

We also have Beer Can coozies available in Black, Blue, Red and Green ( only a few Green left ). They have Trikefest / 3Wheeler World.com printed on them.

mik6 sold these at TF for $2.50 each or $10.00 for 5. Until Jan 31st, 2008 ( or they are all gone ), the price is $2.00 each, 6 for $10.00, 10 for $15.00
I am estimating the USA Shipping cost:
$1.00 for 1-2
$1.50 for 3-4
$2.00 for 5-6
Flat rate of $2.50 for 10-20
Free shipping if you buy 25 or more.

TF07 Shirts:
I haven't gotten a list of what we still have. But I'm pretty sure we have most sizes available ( I need to sort them out and find out to be 100% sure ).
Cost: $15 for the first one. $12 for the second, $10 for each additional one. ( quanity / sizes will be limited to what we have on hand ).
USA Shipping cost: $4.00 for the first one, add $1.00 for each additional shirt.

we also have some
stickers ( see http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/announcement.php?f=5&a=2 for info ). No shipping cost for stickers when shipped with any other items.

TF05 - TF06 shirts ( pretty limited on sizes ), and such. contact me if interested in these.

Limited time offer for USA shipments: Buy $60.00 or more worth of 3WW goodies at one time and get free shipping when shipped together.

Need the goods shipped Internationaly? Shipping can be calculated as needed. Shipping will be discounted as much as possible. We will try to be as fair as possible. Contact me for more info.

How to get the stuff:

You can send the donation to:
Robert Shively c/o 3WW Goodies
526 Hierholzer St
Celina, Ohio 45822
USA

Can we take a donation via PayPal? Yes!!

Updated Paypal info:
We have a 3WW Paypal account set up for NON-Credit Card Funded Paypal. That account is: donations@3wheelerworld.com
NOTE: We do not accept Credit Card Funded Paypal Donations via this account ( donations@3wheelerworld.com ). See below if you wish to use a Paypal account that is funded via a Credit Card.

We have a Paypal account set up just for Credit Card Funded Paypal. That account is: admins@3wheelerworld.com

If you have any questions PM or Email Howdy 4howdy@bright.net

ALL Procceds goes to 3WheelerWorld and Trikefest fund.

Thanks
Howdy

Yamada
12-13-2007, 08:35 PM
Hi, I send you a PM.
Where can I see pics of the shirts ( or at least of the logos on the hats and Tf07 shirts)???

Howdy
12-13-2007, 10:53 PM
Hi, I send you a PM.
Where can I see pics of the shirts ( or at least of the logos on the hats and Tf07 shirts)???

I will see what I can do to get some pictures of the stuff. I would right now, but the wife has the camera with her. errr
Howdy

Howdy
12-15-2007, 03:45 AM
I updated the hat quanities on hand and also added a couple pictures. While I don't have the actual TF T-Shirt picture yet, I did add a picture of the back design. The Web design stamp is not on the actual shirt. ;)
Howdy