james9r9r
11-21-2007, 06:21 PM
Idk what to do anymore...

james9r9r
11-21-2007, 09:06 PM
Anyone going to say goodbye ?

longbedGTs
11-21-2007, 09:14 PM
One question. Are you a real person? Go play catch with your dad if you crave attention.
Dang Im being a :postwhore and its a-ok. :cool:

225DX DUDE
11-21-2007, 09:20 PM
Anyone going to say goodbye ?

So your leaving the 3WW????

james9r9r
11-21-2007, 09:33 PM
Yes im a real person, and no im not leaving 3WW.

@longbedGTs I don't need attention...

hancadam
11-21-2007, 09:36 PM
What are you doing with it??????

james9r9r
11-21-2007, 10:02 PM
Putting it out in my yard with a free sign.

motorola79
11-21-2007, 10:12 PM

Are you going to say why?
Or we need 12 posts to hear the story? :crazy:

225DX DUDE
11-21-2007, 10:19 PM

Why would you do that?

Mr.Jake
11-21-2007, 10:20 PM
idiot.......................

hancadam
11-21-2007, 10:29 PM
He is baiting us for attention.

Tri-ZNate
11-21-2007, 10:30 PM
isnt there an icon somewhere with one smiley hitting a Idiot with a sledge hammer? Just wondering :Bounce

Dirtcrasher
11-21-2007, 10:37 PM
James, I forgive you... Your just another young (I'll attempt to refrain from labeling you as "stupid") kid, Unfortunately if you don't start using your head you'll be struggling your whole life. Go ahead and laugh, but your ability to listen, understand and obviously your mechanical skills aren't gonna take you too far. Although this is just a forum about Threewheelers, it still shows a persons ability to communicate, comprehend and share there ingenuity and thoughts.

I work with a 22yo (KID). He lives at home with mommy and daddy. I like him yet he is a complete idiot. He won't listen or follow direction and I won't get him a raise. He is making 11$ an hour and thats less than 300$ a week take home pay which nowadays is barely survivable. He wants an apartment with yet another swedish meatball friend and I have no doubt this kid I work with is gonna struggle his whole life, mainly because HE WON'T LISTEN!!

Listen to what people tell you, especially when your the one asking for help. Avoid doing stupid stuff. Put your helmet on and use that brain that is inside there.

Do you want to fully enjoy your toys, 3WW and everything you could learn here? Because your wearing out your welcome real quick. There are plenty of people here that will help you if you help yourself but if you want to act like a clown then you will be responded to accordingly.

COMPRENDAY?? SENIOR??

EDIT - How young are you anyhow??

james9r9r
11-21-2007, 10:37 PM
Hahahahahhahahaha

Dirtcrasher
11-21-2007, 10:50 PM
I guess mom and dad didn't hug you enough...... Print out my post and reread it in 10 years.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Tri-ZNate
11-21-2007, 10:52 PM
Good NEWS! I found it :D

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/waffen/violent-smiley-100.gif http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/waffen/violent-smiley-100.gif http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/waffen/violent-smiley-100.gif

motorola79
11-21-2007, 10:57 PM
I think we all should ignore james posts, he will get bored and leave 3WW. Give 0 posts in his threads.
There is no sense, i think he has some serious problems and its making lose our time.

He doesnt comprende nada, senior. Es un chico tonto inmaduro.

Dirtcrasher
11-21-2007, 11:03 PM
I think we all should ignore james posts, he will get bored and leave 3WW. Give 0 posts in his threads.
There is no sense, i think he has some serious problems and its making lose our time.

He doesnt comprende nada, senior. Es un chico tonto inmaduro.

A agree 100%. But with as many members as we have, someone is bound to pay attention to him sooner or later and actually THINK there helping him.:postwhore

There is a solution :banned:

jasonb01
11-21-2007, 11:14 PM
Seriously, what does it take to get banned on this site? Everyone's clowning around in a thread and someone puts up a picture of a blow up doll and moderators are all over it rasing he11. But yet this retard youngster can use up bandwidth with every worthless, pointless, immature, attention starved post he makes and is still allowed to be a member. I don't post much, because I am still learning and can't give back as much as I'd like, but I do read almost every post, and I have never seen this idiot post anything useful.

That was an excellent idea for him to print out that superb post you made and read it in ten years. Boy, if I could go back 10 years with what I know now.

OK rant over. Can't believe I took the bait. :(

McDerry
11-21-2007, 11:24 PM
So the trikes in his yard with a free for the taking sign.

SO unless its stolen, could some one go save that yamaha's life??

james9r9r
11-21-2007, 11:26 PM
Ok I will quit messing around on here and listen to what you people tell me.

Ok now my friend was riding my YT175 today and I was riding 70 then he stopped and said let me ride the 70 so then I let him. Next I got on my YT175 and soon as I got on, it sounded like something in the motor broke. I went about 3 feet and it died. And I always push it in 5th gear to start it. Now any gear I put it in and give it a push The wheeles will not turn the motor over just skids in the grass.

I looked in my crankcase oil hole and leaned the trike on it's side and the oil is milk white ?

This time I will listen to you guys.

Thanks, James

RID3R
11-21-2007, 11:31 PM
Good NEWS! I found it :D

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/waffen/violent-smiley-100.gif http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/waffen/violent-smiley-100.gif http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/waffen/violent-smiley-100.gif

........... :D

http://www.storagebin.us/smilies/smilies/blast.gif

http://www.storagebin.us/smilies/smilies/headshot.gif

http://www.storagebin.us/smilies/smilies/shot1.gif

super90
11-21-2007, 11:36 PM
Ok now it runs and you did something to the engine. Its milky and theirs water in your oil. free sign might be a good idea.

james9r9r
11-21-2007, 11:42 PM
Yep Theres water in my damm oil I wonder...

stoney420
11-22-2007, 12:43 AM
wow...

u wont get anymore help here
will someone just ban this fool already?

james9r9r
11-22-2007, 01:00 AM
WOW certified Mechanic...

ATC-Eric
11-22-2007, 01:07 AM
I can tell you why your wheeler broke; because we told you to rebuild it when it was in need, and you continued to ride it. Now you want to mope around here for sympathy?

http://smilies.storagebin.us/smilies/laser3.gif
http://smilies.storagebin.us/smilies/hitwithrock.gif
http://smilies.storagebin.us/smilies/wedgiethumb.gif
http://smilies.storagebin.us/smilies/greenchainsaw.gif
http://smilies.storagebin.us/smilies/chnsaw.gif
http://smilies.storagebin.us/smilies/ostritch.gif
http://smilies.storagebin.us/smilies/fight-2.gif
http://smilies.storagebin.us/smilies/slut.gif
http://smilies.storagebin.us/smilies/axechop.gif
http://smilies.storagebin.us/smilies/buttkick.gif

Twilight
11-22-2007, 01:26 AM
james, why even act like your going to give a damn? you dont listen or even try to.

i have people like you on the site i moderate at, and we ban them for trolling the boards.

300rman
11-22-2007, 01:32 AM
yeap......we told you what would happen..........and we were right.
im not the smartest persson in the world, but i know alot, but i also know how to take tips and pointers. ban this clown.

james9r9r
11-22-2007, 02:27 AM
Im not moping around here the motor didn't break, bust whatever the pullstart broke and jammed the rotor.

james9r9r
11-22-2007, 02:30 AM
Could you please stop treating me like *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* ? I admit you guys were right I didn't rebuild it and now I got nothing.

ATC-Eric
11-22-2007, 02:31 AM
Im not moping around here the motor didn't break, bust whatever the pullstart broke and jammed the rotor.

Thats the point.

You are just going to give up on it and throw it away!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got discouraged, now it has cost a trike its life.

You know, if anything, you should keep this little 175 to experiment on. Get some experience, find out how these suckers run.

After you report back, we'll let you know if its okay to seek another trike or not.

May god have mercy on your soul.

DarkestGKnight
11-22-2007, 03:01 AM
do wat atc-eric said pull the engine and take it apart on a table thats how i learned and now i can take apart a engine blind folded, good expeirence dont throw it away, if anythibng part it out, good luck with wat ever u choose.

Nick_R_23
11-22-2007, 03:03 AM
I admit you guys were right I didn't rebuild it and now I got nothing.

Hmmm looks like were finally getting somewhere...:rolleyes:

Ive tried to keep myself from posting in these threads, but its still good entertainment to see how many posts they actually get.

Seriously, I agree with Eric,,, if you wanna keep this same deal from happening to that poor 70, I suggest tearing the yamaha apart and getting some experience on a motor thats already trash anyway.

After you report back, we'll let you know if its okay to seek another trike or not.

The poll is going around as we speak,, and it seems to be about 9000 people against,, so get some wrenching time in on that motor and well see if that number drops...:beer :rolleyes:

-Nick :TrikesOwn

james9r9r
11-22-2007, 03:13 AM
Ok I will, Since I joined up in this site I got the 70 running great except I need to richen it up still and when I took the carb apart on the 70 I learned a lot now only if I can take the YT175 motor out of the frame maybe i'll learn from it like I did the atc 70 carb. And when I gapped the points on the 70 I learned a lot thanks for all the help guys.

If the motor is toast on the YT175 I will take it off. It shouldn't hurt any if I already seized the motor up.

Then I'll know how and whats in the motor.

Thanks all, James

Nick_R_23
11-22-2007, 03:34 AM
If the motor is toast on the YT175 I will take it off. It shouldn't hurt any if I already seized the motor up.

IF the motor is toast?? From the sound of things,, its pretty fried in my opinion!! :D

Just make sure that you remember how everything goes, read up on how stuff works, dont just rip it open and stuff it back together and think your a pro.....Ive done MANY engines for YEARS, 2 stroke, 4 stroke, 3 wheelers, 4 wheelers, dirtbikes, snowmachines, cars/trucks, you name it Ive probably fixed, rebuilt, or wrenched on it, but I wouldnt consider myself being even close to a pro yet. (If ever) Im constantly asking questions and learning new things, also a good tip, whenever I get a certain machine, I try and learn everything I can about it, weak spots, what parts work off other years or machines, how things work, ways to test electrical parts, bolt sizes, tips for doing certain things, etc, and in general memorize everything that I can possibly learn about it. Ive found that it helps me understand the machine, and usually makes diagnosing the problem go a lot faster if you know how it works.

Think about what you are doing, if you cant figure somthing out or have a question, by all means ASK!!, but dont be retarded about it. And actually listen this time around, you will get a lot farther and save a ton of money when you do. Just take your time and dont rush, maybe take pictures of how it came apart, use cardboard to place where all the bolts go, just use your head and it will go much smoother.

I have a feeling this is going in one ear and out the other,, but it doesnt hurt to try...

james9r9r
11-22-2007, 03:50 AM
No this is going in one ear and staying upstairs this time man. Im done messing around I just want to get things done right this time.

Thanks, James

james9r9r
11-22-2007, 03:52 AM
I think my friend did something to it because all of the sudden he wanted me to ride it, soon as I got on I heard knocking and rattling then it dies and in any gear in wont move at all.

He was also reving it up a lot to pull wheelies

Nick_R_23
11-22-2007, 03:56 AM
Will the motor spin over at all? You mightve thrown a rod or shattered your piston.

james9r9r
11-22-2007, 04:01 AM
What way are you talking ? Cause I put it in any gear and I push hard into the ground and hard pushing forward and the wheels wont move.

I watch the chain and the gear doesn't move when I try to push it ?

ATC-Eric
11-22-2007, 04:04 AM
What way are you talking ? Cause I put it in any gear and I push hard into the ground and hard pushing forward and the wheels wont move.

I watch the chain and the gear doesn't move when I try to push it ?

Just stop right there.

Pull the motor, get your manual, and FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!!

Otherwise you will NEVER learn.

Get yur dam manual out and figure it out!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll thank yourself in the long run.

NOW LOG OFF AND GET TO WORK!!!!!! :postwhore

james9r9r
11-22-2007, 04:17 AM
Ok I got my Haynes manual right here i'll report back in a few on how its going.

G-nite

Thanks all, James

james9r9r
11-22-2007, 03:27 PM
Well I took the plug out and the spark plug is not busted up.

McDerry
11-22-2007, 04:55 PM
Well I took the plug out and the spark plug is not busted up.

You couldnt **Do not type around the word filter** the sparkplug if you tried. Theres nothing in there to hit it, unless the connecting rod came completely loose of the crank.

Put the bike in neutral does it roll about, if so...

...Congratulations, You have finally siezed your engine.

james9r9r
11-22-2007, 06:14 PM
Yes in neutral it rolls freely and in any gear (1-5) the wheels wont roll their locked up.

Tri-ZNate
11-22-2007, 06:34 PM
Ok I got my Haynes manual right here i'll report back in a few on how its going.

G-nite

Thanks all, James

That is what I have been waiting to hear!

I take it you are refering to the piston when you said you took the plug out and it wasnt shattered? My guess is you just seized the rings. Pull the head off, spray some PB Blaster in there and let it sit a night. Come back tomorrow and try to pull it over.

RedRider_AK
11-22-2007, 06:34 PM
Like everyone says, it's seized up.

factoryX
11-22-2007, 08:23 PM
this is the most stupid thing I have ever read in my life:

1. my bike is not running right help me!

2. I think I need help fixing it!

3. No I think it is something else! comment: if keep riding it is going to destroy what is left of your motor!

4. ok, What do i do?? Comment: take it to a shop, it will cost around $500

5. I don't think it is the problem! comment: is it not making a banging sound in the motor? replie: yes, it is making a clanking noise in the motor... Comment: Then is sounds like it is a bad cylender, take it to a shop and have them fix.

6. What do I do to fix my bike? comment: TAKE IT TO THE SHOP!!!!

7. What do I do to fix my bike? Well I was riding my atc70 after I fixed it, and I tried to push start it and it almost blew up yard. Comment: take it to the shop!!!

You had this coming retard.... put out in front of your house with a free sign so garbage truck will pick it up and end its poor life, before you do.... Congrats, you have broke a Trike!!!

bigreddaddy
11-22-2007, 09:02 PM
Yes in neutral it rolls freely and in any gear (1-5) the wheels wont roll their locked up.

:drool: ..............

jasonb01
11-22-2007, 09:12 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bigreddaddy, you made me laugh out loud just now. Wife asked me what the hell I was reading.:D

I have the same problem with my 250es. In neutral it rolls right along, but i'll be damned if it won't roll for chit in gear.:lol: :lol: :lol:

factoryX
11-22-2007, 09:55 PM
this is stupid and funny... you where warned about what could happen if you continued to ride the bike...lol

lokisbuddy
11-22-2007, 10:00 PM
ok james why dont you rebuild this trike and take your time going over every nut and bolt so that 1:you can learn how your machine operates and how it should operate. and 2: so that you can save a trike from the boneyard. it all takes patience man and yeah sure everyone needs help and advice at times god knows ive got my share from tww just dont listen to the advice listen and actually use it.
just out of curiosity how old are you?

pickleweasel_00
11-22-2007, 10:29 PM
Ok, I've held out long enough :D First off, I'm not aware to the extent of your wanting and not taking advice, but you are getting plenty of flak for it, prolly more than you should. Isn't there other stuff to do here than bash on a guy for his own lack of taking the proper approach? (I guess being a repeat offender doesn't help) I've asked for help with stuff and had a mod get on my thread and say "do a search, this thread is now closed". Kind of b.s. in my opinion but nature of the beast i guess.

So anyways, like everyone has basically said, the best thing to do is gonna be to get your manual out and start from step number one. Start taking the engine apart and looking for anything that isn't right. If you find something that doesn't look good (which sounds like a seized piston) then we can do alot better job of helping out since we know what you are working with. And if you need to re-build the engine it will probably be cheaper than buying a new wheeler and you'll have alot more knowledge to fix any problems in the future :beer

factoryX
11-22-2007, 10:37 PM
with not having any work with motors..?

pickleweasel_00
11-22-2007, 10:40 PM
gotta start somewhere

storm_impulse
11-22-2007, 10:48 PM
james if this motor your working on is a 2 stroke..... give me a break. 2 strokes are the easiest to work on. theres nothing it it. top end+ bottom end= motor. your lucky its not a 4 stroke, otherwise a garbage truck would have come got it along time ago. sorry to hear your having a hard time with it, but listening to advice does help alot, better yet trust your own instinct. thats what i had to do to learn plus learn how a motor works. its really simple. tear it apart and see what u find. if its seized then someone forgot to check the oil when they went riding:crazy:

james9r9r
11-22-2007, 10:55 PM
Well I hear the oil pumps go without warning. And when I first got it the motor was weak and I rode it without the oil injecror hooked up for 2 hours.

storm_impulse
11-22-2007, 11:01 PM
not sure if this is right but dont the oil injector only lube the crank bearings? and the regular motor oil lubes everything else? if *Edited**Edited* lucky u may have just fried the piston. trash the head if u can dissconnect the piston from the rod. i highly doubt the oil pump went out. i have rode many oil injected 2 stroke bikes and when the injector went out i just premixed it. nothing ever happened after that. id deff say your top end is fried. but u will only know by taking it apart. not talkin bout it esse.

steven 250sx
11-22-2007, 11:02 PM
i'll give you 20$ with a full tank of gas and shiped to canada

Howdy
11-22-2007, 11:13 PM
i'll give you 20$ with a full tank of gas and shiped to canada
Your pretty generous with your offer ( no sarcasim at all ).
1) It's a Yamaha
2) Look who has run it.
lol
Howdy

steven 250sx
11-22-2007, 11:17 PM
hahah i suppose but if i part it out i'll get my money's worth

RedRider_AK
11-22-2007, 11:21 PM
My only question is, how are you gonna ship it with a full tank of gas?

steven 250sx
11-22-2007, 11:30 PM
lol he cud just put the money in the tank and i cud fill it up when it gets here

RedRider_AK
11-22-2007, 11:34 PM
lol he cud just put the money in the tank and i cud fill it up when it gets here

Yep, just fill the tank up with pennies :lol:

DarkestGKnight
11-23-2007, 12:12 AM
lmao no but james if u really wanna get rid of it idk were u live ill take it and rebuild it. just throwing it out there.

bigreddaddy
11-23-2007, 12:25 AM
Ok, I've held out long enough :D First off, I'm not aware to the extent of your wanting and not taking advice, but you are getting plenty of flak for it, prolly more than you should. Isn't there other stuff to do here than bash on a guy for his own lack of taking the proper approach? (I guess being a repeat offender doesn't help) I've asked for help with stuff and had a mod get on my thread and say "do a search, this thread is now closed". Kind of b.s. in my opinion but nature of the beast i guess.

I haven't been bashing James. In fact I have really tried to help him with his problems. He just won't take the advice from anyone here, who most of have already tried helping him. My previous post is just showing my frustration. I'm not speaking for everyone but I and am sure others here would really like to help this kid. I definitely don't want to hear about him getting hurt or something because he WON'T listen. He just clowns around TOO much.

factoryX
11-23-2007, 01:29 AM

omg:lol: , now that was funny...whats the point isn't canada's dollar worth more than US?

rally4x4racer
11-23-2007, 03:46 AM
:drool: ..............

nice timing- That is exactly how I picture him ...

james9r9r
11-23-2007, 02:20 PM
Any suggestions or wish me luck before I take the motor out of the frame ?

steven 250sx
11-23-2007, 02:24 PM
good luck
: 0

james9r9r
11-23-2007, 02:25 PM
Like remember where everything goes ?

steven 250sx
11-23-2007, 02:27 PM
get a clen bench and lay all the parts out in steps or label everything

steven 250sx
11-23-2007, 02:28 PM
if you do this seriously and take our advice we will help you its just up to you man
there is hope for that trike

james9r9r
11-23-2007, 02:30 PM
Well Do you know how many bolts I will have to take out and will I have to take the tires off to get the motor out ?

RedRider_AK
11-23-2007, 03:21 PM
If you're going to be stripping down the engine, you should make drawings of what goes where, clean all the parts/bolts and put them into different foam cups labeled where they go.

I doubt you'll have to remove tires to get to the engine mounts, but the rear engine mount bolt might be easier to take out if you pull the wheel off on the side it slides out to (opposite side of the nut).

To pull the top end off the engine, you're looking at 4 to 6 bolts that need to be loosened, and then the whole top end should just slide off. BE SURE TO DO THE PB BLASTER TRICK BEFORE YOU TAKE THE CYLINDER/HEAD OFF, if the engine is still seized you won't be able to pull the cylinder off anyhow (piston will be stuck to the cylinder and not let it come off).

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TRY TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS MAN. I am seriously begging you. Don't act like a douche, you're really beginning to annoy lots of people over here, and if you continue, you'll just get kicked off the site and ruin your trikes, and then you won't have anything to ride until your parents get you something. So just pay attention and be quiet for a little while, and ask INTELLIGENT questions if you have to. Don't be an idiot and ignore us, or people will stop helping you.

rally4x4racer
11-23-2007, 03:41 PM
Well Do you know how many bolts I will have to take out and will I have to take the tires off to get the motor out ?

yes, the tires MUST come off the rims before you can get the "motor" out.

There will be a total of 26 bolts that you will have to remove.

If there is anyone here that believes that you are capable of removing the engine from the frame and/or removing the top end to see what is wrong; I would be surprised.
:eek:

Dirtcrasher
11-23-2007, 05:07 PM
yes, the tires MUST come off the rims before you can get the "motor" out.

There will be a total of 26 bolts that you will have to remove.

If there is anyone here that believes that you are capable of removing the engine from the frame and/or removing the top end to see what is wrong; I would be surprised.
:eek:

Rally, I thought we were gonna give this kid a break?? Whats up? :rolleyes:

We BOTH know that only the left tire has to come off, why make him do anymore work than necessary??

And as far as the bolts go, yep there are about 26 that have to come out but it's easier just to cut the frame for the lower cradle bolts, I think there are 6 of them.

EDIT - WHERE IS THAT MANUAL NOW JAMES!! READ IT!!

rally4x4racer
11-23-2007, 05:20 PM
I did not want to make it sound too complicated so I generalized and summarized
things a bit...

I will be more accurate next time, and I will take my tourettes meds

storm_impulse
11-23-2007, 05:31 PM
i have faith that james can do it. if he listens to everything that everyone says and reads his manual there shouldnt be any complications no? james apply some common sence when tearing it apart or putting it back together for that matter.

good luck

james9r9r
11-23-2007, 07:14 PM
Well I just hope theres not so much damage done its not worth rebuilding.

james9r9r
11-23-2007, 07:15 PM
It goes into gear good but when I try to put a screw driver in the flywheel/rotor and turn it it will not budge.

james9r9r
11-23-2007, 07:16 PM
There are really 26 bolts ????????????????

storm_impulse
11-23-2007, 07:56 PM
dude there prolly is 26 bolts. u asked and they told. now go take them 26 bolts off!!!!!!!Dammit

james9r9r
11-23-2007, 08:12 PM
Where should I start ? Like with the wiring ?

storm_impulse
11-23-2007, 08:13 PM
disconnect all wiring,cables, gas lines from the motor. then begin to take the motor off the frame by removing the 26 bolts everyone has talked about.

james9r9r
11-23-2007, 08:27 PM
Should I take the carb off ?

storm_impulse
11-23-2007, 08:33 PM
damn dude. do what u think u should do. ya man take the carb off. if *Edited**Edited* going to rebuild the motor then u prolly have to take it off. dont come back to the computer till u have the motor off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

james9r9r
11-23-2007, 08:38 PM
Ok brb in 5 hrs when I get it off...

Thanks, James

Howdy
11-23-2007, 08:39 PM
james apply some common sence when tearing it apart or putting it back together for that matter.

I can't see that happening. From what I see and have read to date from his postings, it would mean he would have to do a 180 degree change from where he is now.

Howdy

Twilight
11-23-2007, 08:56 PM
James, also make sure theres enough air in the tires, clean the airbox, if it has a key turn it to on, turn the gas on, have a fuel filter.... ya know you also might want to add oil and while your at it might as well write it down, because you sure dont remember or read or listen well...

i didnt know anything about engines and still the above stuff was just normal knowledge.

bp739
11-23-2007, 09:16 PM
OMG this is freakin hilarious....I knew it would be like trying to walk a blind man through brain surgery over the phone....and it has'nt let me down yet....:Bounce

Mrs.Mosh
11-23-2007, 09:22 PM
He has got to be messing with everyone. At least I hope he is:eek:

Brockey
11-23-2007, 10:02 PM
ROTFLMAO...... wicked. Post pics of your progress. And one of you and your buddies working on it. Should be interesting pics. hehe

250rfan
11-23-2007, 10:06 PM
ROTFLMAO...... wicked. Post pics of your progress. And one of you and your buddies working on it. Should be interesting pics. hehe

Id pay good money to see those pics,,,,,,i'd love to see the toolbox they're using,, LOL,

Brockey
11-23-2007, 10:09 PM
Hammer and flat top screw driver.

bp739
11-23-2007, 10:18 PM
like this?:p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b72/bp739/ist2_3107418_toy_tools.jpg

250rfan
11-23-2007, 10:21 PM
like this?:p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b72/bp739/ist2_3107418_toy_tools.jpg

Bahahaahhahahahaah,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,:lol: , ye i wonder how long it will take them to blunten the SAW,,,,:lol: :lol:

350xrider911
11-23-2007, 10:25 PM
hey we told u not to ride again the first time u didnt listen i tole u needed new rings cuz of u running straight gas some plz help take his trike he dont need it some one go get him a knock off 4 wheeler no cares about them lol and when u put the motor together make sure u put the oil line back on it im only 17 i know more crap then you

james9r9r
11-23-2007, 10:41 PM
whooooohhhh weeeeee....... I have broke ground on the rebuild.....

chris200x
11-23-2007, 10:44 PM
hey we told u not to ride again the first time u didnt listen i tole u needed new rings cuz of u running straight gas some plz help take his trike he dont need it some one go get him a knock off 4 wheeler no cares about them lol and when u put the motor together make sure u put the oil line back on it im only 17 i know more crap then you

Since this is a bashing thread... how about you take 3 seconds outta your day to type the word "you" and use some punctuation.:rolleyes: Your posts are just as hard to comprehend as our buddy James'. :welcome:

250rfan
11-23-2007, 10:51 PM
whooooohhhh weeeeee....... I have broke ground on the rebuild.....

REBUILD????,,,, a few hours ago you were asking how to dismantle the poor thing????,,,,,:wondering

I was getting all excited thinking you may have managed to remove a tire!, but you have surpassed my initial expectations Dude,,, dont keep me in suspence any longer james9r9r, WHAT HALLOW GROUND HAVE YOU BROKEN?????.

pickleweasel_00
11-23-2007, 11:18 PM
Sorry but I can't look at this anymore. James, keep reading and following the manual and good luck on any progress you can make.

I can understand they guy getting on other peoples nerves, but son of a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. Telling him to stick it in his mouth and pull the trigger? That's crap. Maybe he's messing with us all in which case I may end up looking as dumb as other people perceive him to be. But wtf? If somebody was telling me I should be euthanized or that I need to shoot myself I'd get pretty pissed. Granted he seems to keep coming back for more, but that's still pretty cheap.

And where are the moderators at??? Aren't they supposed to keep a handle on this kind of thing? Isn't that what they're here for, to moderate and keep stupid stuff from getting out of control? They do a good job of closing other threads left and right for fear of reposting or members getting mad at one another.

Granted some guys are trying their best to help, and doing what they can to put up with him. But I'm done reading all the bashes here and people getting off on insulting somebody else or their abilities. Lifes too damn short for stupid crap.

rally4x4racer
11-23-2007, 11:29 PM
Pickle,

There is absolutely no way James is as ignorant as he is acting with the stuff he posts. He has a personal vendetta against 3WW or some of the 3WW users and wants to waste everyones time and space on the server. If I thought for a minute that someone could be as lame as he is acting, I would never give them enough rope to hang from.

If none of this makes sense to you, then read the last 150 posts by james9r9r.

r4r

james9r9r
11-24-2007, 12:08 AM
Please everyone quit bickering.....:) I have finally broke ground.

And srry to say I cracked the crankcase when I hit it with my handy sledge hammer!!!:(

james9r9r
11-24-2007, 12:24 AM
My friend told me to make sure when I put in the rings I compress them with a rubberband is that the best way to do it ?

pickleweasel_00
11-24-2007, 12:24 AM
fair enough rally, from the above post i can see what you are getting at...

DeePa
11-24-2007, 12:28 AM
go read all threads started by him, its so amusing...

i hate to waste forum space replying to non sense like this, but this kid just needs to be banned and be done with it. Let him lurk and read rather than waste time and bandwidth.

Twilight
11-24-2007, 12:29 AM
Are there any mods here that can ban him?

Tri-ZNate
11-24-2007, 12:31 AM
Someone Wanna Close This Thread Already?

:banned: :banned: :banned:

james9r9r
11-24-2007, 12:32 AM
Man please quit *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* with me...... I am not serious about the compressing with a rubberband.

Mrs.Mosh
11-24-2007, 12:33 AM
James,
Please think before you post again.

james9r9r
11-24-2007, 12:33 AM
Please I need help with three more things ?