PDA

View Full Version : Any news on the trike trashing incident?

Hair Bear Bunch
11-18-2007, 11:28 AM
Hi, just wondering if there's been any news on, I think Chris's?, trashed trikes/trespassing incident or have I lost the thread somewhere? Just being nosey really but interested to hear any progress.
Rob.

chris200x
11-18-2007, 11:37 AM
LOL... I ended up selling the SX to a member the way it sat and my tri z was fixed temporarily till I went to kick it over and broke the clutch cover. It's now being traded for a 350x.

All charges were dropped on me and him. I ended up getting a grand for each bike.

I sure do miss the honda... I cannot wait to get the moneypit Z outta my garage! :lol:

Hair Bear Bunch
11-18-2007, 11:42 AM
Hi Chris,
Thanks for that, good to hear. So you're off the hook and you got something back. The way I read it things could have been a lot worse.
Rob.

chris200x
11-18-2007, 11:46 AM
yeah... I was facing 6 counts of criminal tresspassing.. So I think I made out OK.

the reason for so many charges was two people actually pressed charges on me. the land owner and the leaser of that particuliar piece of ground I was on. Plus because my son is a minor so I was responsible for his actions.

Needless to say... there'll be no more riding around the house. We've actually became pretty close friends after the incidednt. Live and learn I suppose...

I probably could've made out pretty good in court because of the evidence I had compared to his. That other guy wasn't even there so how would his charges stand? but I didn't want to go through the stress of being in a courtroom and possibly end up on probation for a year. so I took the money offered and ran!