PDA

View Full Version : Wp's Rags to Riches thread

Tri-ZNate
11-15-2007, 11:07 PM
WOW, have I come a long way. Went through many beater SXs to my air R to my Z and now, my Big Red. Anyone wanna build a plexiglass box to put it in :naughty: :lol:? First pic is of my most ragged SX and the others are of the big red. i pick it up in 2 weeks :w00t:

Tri-ZNate
11-15-2007, 11:08 PM
Some more.

Tri-ZNate
11-15-2007, 11:09 PM
Few More yet

Generation-X
11-15-2007, 11:12 PM
Thats the cleanest Big Red i've ever seen. Very well taken care of.

Billy Golightly
11-15-2007, 11:13 PM
Holy cow that thing is mint, whered you find it at?

Tri-ZNate
11-15-2007, 11:15 PM
Billy - http://3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=75803

Turns out its the same guy that bought some stuff off Brapp and where Brapp got his Dual Sport. If Josh didnt tell me I wouldnt have even noticed the thing. And people say he isnt good for anything :lol:

BTW My Fat ass will never sit on this thing, its my Christmas present.... to myself :D. Its going in the back of our pull barn with my dad's restored tractors on our carpeted floor :drool:

Brockey
11-15-2007, 11:16 PM
Holy cow that thing is mint, whered you find it at?

wrapped in bubble wrap in a heated mositure controlled rubber room with a good dust collection machine I'd say. Very nice find.

Black86tri-z
11-15-2007, 11:16 PM
that thing looks fresh 2 DEATH!!!!!!!!!!1

The Goat
11-15-2007, 11:18 PM
there happens to be a guy who hunts on our land. we call him mr. clean, cause no matter where he goes in the woods, he comes back spotless.

until just now i swore his bigred was the nicest in existence.

but that one you have there...that is refreakingdiculous

Tri-ZNate
11-15-2007, 11:19 PM
I keep thinking back to the movie "Matilda", "Much too good for Children" :lol:

Yamahauler
11-15-2007, 11:29 PM
"the hat shrunk, the fibres fused to my head!!!"

chris200x
11-15-2007, 11:49 PM
BTW My Fat ass will never sit on this thing, its my Christmas present.... to myself :D. Its going in the back of our pull barn with my dad's restored tractors on our carpeted floor :drool:

Ya SISSY!!! Bring er down here and we'll ride it like it's stolen! :w00t:

Nice score bud! :beer

Tri-ZNate
11-15-2007, 11:57 PM
Bring it on Chris :D, i guess i deserve some harassment since I have a "Pull barn" Queen now :eek:

rally4x4racer
11-16-2007, 12:02 AM
nice find Nate!! I am glad someone could afford it - I saw it listed

let me help you celebrate...........

Chevy200s
11-16-2007, 01:14 AM
well dang dude, that thing is mint. All my trikes are jealous:cry: :lol:
Cool that it will be preserved and not beaten up, yet I have the strangest urge to want to cover that thing in mud. nice big red!

SPD FRK
11-16-2007, 02:38 AM
While I'm glad it belongs to someone who will cherish it, it doesn't have to be ridden to death to be ridden. It was made to ride. Putt it around the yard a bit even.
A ton of gold, buried and never spent, is worth as much as the dirt that covers it.

cr480r
11-16-2007, 06:24 AM
i guess i deserve some harassment since I have a "Pull barn" Queen now :eek:

What the heck is a "pull" barn??? Is it similar to a "pole" barn??:wondering

A ton of gold, buried and never spent, is worth as much as the dirt that covers it.

That is an outstanding quote.... I love it...:lol:

atctim
11-16-2007, 09:04 AM
Nate - that thing is N I C E!!!!!! Looks like you'll need one side cover decal to complete it.

So you gonna keep it real clean until TF when you pull it out for the utility competition - eh?

Nice score buddy! Everyone needs one garage queen - I don't care what anyone says - I'd do the same if I were you!

Orangecnty250r
11-16-2007, 09:13 AM
Yes that Big Red is one of the nicest ive seen. I have always said the only non race/sport honda 3 wheelers I would buy are the blue ones but when I saw that one in the classifieds last night I wanted it!!!!! (not to far from me)....you beat me to it ........Congratulations!!!!!:beer :beer

longbedGTs
11-16-2007, 09:23 AM
Nice score! A factory mint condition trike needs to be preserved since there arent many left and their not being produced. To all who say ride the hell out of it... If you had a 1 of 1 super rare Lemans race winning 1955 Ferrari in full race trim driven by a deceased legend...would you take it out to Daytona every weekend racing?
Stop consuming everything in sight and start preserving for once. At this rate, the following generations wont have anything other than pictures. /rant

Tri-ZNate
11-16-2007, 11:21 AM
Yes that Big Red is one of the nicest ive seen. I have always said the only non race/sport honda 3 wheelers I would buy are the blue ones but when I saw that one in the classifieds last night I wanted it!!!!! (not to far from me)....you beat me to it ........Congratulations!!!!!:beer :beer

Thanks OC, comming from an anal collector like you makes me feel GOOOD :lol: :beer

What the heck is a "pull" barn??? Is it similar to a "pole" barn??:wondering

Yeah I was retarded last night. A little too much :beer

While I'm glad it belongs to someone who will cherish it, it doesn't have to be ridden to death to be ridden. It was made to ride. Putt it around the yard a bit even.

I have been trying to figure this out. WINTER I believe is when i can putt putt without much worry, no dirt, no mud, no cleanup really needed.

Tri-ZNate
11-16-2007, 11:24 AM
Nate - that thing is N I C E!!!!!! Looks like you'll need one side cover decal to complete it.

So you gonna keep it real clean until TF when you pull it out for the utility competition - eh?

Nice score buddy! Everyone needs one garage queen - I don't care what anyone says - I'd do the same if I were you!

Your eyes arent supposed to be THAT good ;). Yeah she needs the other side. He said there is a TINY scratch at the top of the gas tank from where the spare key hit :eek: :banned:

As for the utility Competition, my statement is this: "I better hide it so Brapp dont steal it and take her down" :lol:. It will go to TF though along with some pretty cool off brand trikes :Bounce. We have some stuff up our sleeves this year, and were drag racing Mik6 on his SKAT TraK :w00t:

chris200x
11-16-2007, 11:33 AM
Oh man... I'm so jelous! I would've traded my Z for something like that in a heartbeat! Although I'm willing to bet that's a $5000 ebay machine no problem. (shhhh!! selller might hear me!) LOL

HEY.. stop by on your way back when you pick it up so I can rip up the farmer's fields a bit before you put it under glass. (or so I can drool all over it a bit!) NICE FREAKIN SCORE DUDE!!! I bet your excited!!!!!

Tri-ZNate
11-16-2007, 11:41 AM
NICE FREAKIN SCORE DUDE!!! I bet your excited!!!!!

I'm Scared! If i scratch it or get it dirty I'm a "Cooked Goose":Bounce. He is actually bringing it to me so when you come for pennsyltucky I'll bring it up for ya, BUT it stays in the truck ;)

blue27
11-16-2007, 02:24 PM
Very Nice, I am glad to see one that nice and will stay that nice. Some need ridden and some need to be kept for an example. Keep that one as an example.

Dirtcrasher
11-16-2007, 06:32 PM
Very nice!! Your SX says "get the hell outta my way, I'm coming through" LOL...

the great gazoo
11-16-2007, 07:04 PM
Wow Natester! Incredible! Looks great, nice score, dude!:beer :welcome: :Bounce :drool:

ceaserthethird
11-16-2007, 08:05 PM
Wow How much did it Cost ?

it's in perfect Condition , Don't ride this Pony store it !

Bryan Raffa
11-16-2007, 08:41 PM
DUDE.. thats NICE!! congrats nate!! keeper for shure

Tri-ZNate
11-17-2007, 02:32 AM
;554909]Wow How much did it Cost ?

$2100, and for what I have seen others go for I think it was worth it

brapp
11-17-2007, 11:28 PM
i know you man you will end up ridign it lol i can se ete gators goin on it and goin muddin lol i know it lol

Tri-ZNate
11-18-2007, 08:39 AM
I really doubt it man, although we did just get a few inches of snow :lol:

Huffa
11-18-2007, 08:50 AM
WOOOOW !!!

Some how I missed this post WP, just stunning man !

I'll bet you go out and stare at it every night !

CONGRADULATIONS !!! and hope you keep it looking that way, just awsome, totally AWSOME !!!